I pray this puts a smile on your face...because it sure did mine!

tryphena rose

Daughter of the Most High
Jun 3, 2019
Idaho
✟46,975.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Praise the Lord for this little man! That the faith of a child can be shown to the world in such a way. What an inspiration and joy to see someone so young praying such a heartfelt prayer.

Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger. Psalm 8:2

And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them, And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:2-3
:heart:

• Winner
Reactions: brinny

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
As i think on this, THIS is why it is written that the very food and water that believers eat and drink will be without harm and that God will protect us from harm, and that is because, from our hearts, we thank God for His provision, and we ask Him to "bless" it, and He DOES!!!!

Thank you for posting this delightful video. Unbeknownst to this little guy who prayed, it was like a "sermon" of the most profound kind.

God bless you. :)

• Winner
Reactions: tryphena rose
Upvote 0

tryphena rose

Daughter of the Most High
Jun 3, 2019
Idaho
✟46,975.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As i think on this, THIS is why it is written that the very food and water that believers eat and drink will be without harm and that God will protect us from harm, and that is because, from our hearts, we thank God for His provision, and we ask Him to "bless" it, and He DOES!!!!

Thank you for posting this delightful video. Unbeknownst to this little guy who prayed, it was like a "sermon" of the most profound kind.

Very well said brinny and I couldn't agree with you more! Praise the Lord for He is so so sooo good!

I'm so glad this video blessed you as it did me. God bless you too sister. :clap:

• Winner
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Very well said brinny and I couldn't agree with you more! Praise the Lord for He is so so sooo good!

I'm so glad this video blessed you as it did me. God bless you too sister. :clap:
Amen! Praise God!!! :clap:

This li'l guy prompted me to just delve into the profoundness of what he did. His heart was ALL in it. Surely it blessed God's very heart and brought a smile to His face. THIS is the kind of heart that Jesus was speaking of when HE said that "such as these" is the KIngdom of God.

Precious.

• Agree
Reactions: tryphena rose
Upvote 0