Jul 11, 2003
Emiline
Visit site
✟981.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Now that I've read it again, this was pretty funny... embarrassing, but funny...

My parents once went on vacation. Four of my siblings and I stayed at our grandparents that week. We brung our chicken with us, cause dad said if we left it at home, it'd probably die.
If you ask me, it would have been better for both and us if the chicken had stayed home.
My brother kinda forgot about it, and it sat in a locked pet taxi for the first three/four days we were there.
I finally let it out, and afterwards yelled at my brother for forgeting about it.
But when I let it out, it took a couple steps, then fell over on it's back.
It was very dirty, hungry, and hot... that was obvious.
On our last day there, my grandma's dog hopped over the fence, and tried to get it. I held it over my head for about five minutes, while I yelled at my sister, telling her to get me the cage so I could plop it in there. However, she was ticked off, and ignored me.
Like I said before, it had been in it's cage for like three days, so it was covered in ****... and afterwards, so was I.
I tried to luer the dog into the house by taking the chicken to the door. The chicken had been in the back yard, so I had to walk some time before I made it to the house. I almost dropped it a couple times, seeing that it was fighting me, and the dog was jumping up and down the whole time.
My siblings were of no help seeing they just laughed the whole time.
Anyway, I finally got the dog in the house, and then took the chicken back to the fenced in area. He stood up for a while, but then took a step and fell over. "Die!" I felt like yelling. "Just die! Be at peace with yourself!!!"
My parents came back later that day, and we went home. It was a 40 min drive, and it was very hot... too hot for the chicken. When we got home, I let it out of the cage. It took a few steps, then fell over again.
Gosh, you'd think it had a broken leg or something! It kept falling over!
So, my sister and I took turns fanning it, while my mom tried to give it water.
After about 15 minutes of pampering, it was fine. Up and around everywhere!

Then, a couple months ago, it crawled under the porch, and hasnt come out since. Also, there's a very gross smell populating the yard, so we're thinking it's dead. Serves it right. That thing has caused me too much trouble!

Has anyone else had pet catastrophes such as this?

panterapat

Praise God in all things!
Jun 4, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟9,767.00
Faith
Catholic
I once had a gopher. I had to go-pher some milk at the store. A weasel ran across our path. My gopher just had to go-pher it. They ran onto a goph-er course. My gopher decided to go-pher broke. Just as a gopher was about to grab the weasel, a gopher was swinging his three wood at his ball on the tee. And didn't that gopher ball
go-pher my gophers head. He died a painful death. Do you suppose gophers go-pher to heaven?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.