Warrior of Our Lady
Apr 10, 2005
Iowa
✟4,587.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
The next month or so I will be making a very private spiritual pilgrimage and would really appriciate everyones prayers as I journey through the next month or so with our Lady. I would rather not discuss what exactly I am doing but if you could just keep me in your intentions that would be very nice. It is a long road and I am prepared for where it leads. Thank you for keeping me in your prayer in the past and in the future! Thanks all your the best :hug:

Brother Justin <M><

Reactions: ZuZu
Aug 14, 2006
✟7,639.00
Faith
Catholic
You will be in my prayers during this important time of your life. :prayer:

Brother_Justin said:
The next month or so I will be making a very private spiritual pilgrimage and would really appriciate everyones prayers as I journey through the next month or so with our Lady. I would rather not discuss what exactly I am doing but if you could just keep me in your intentions that would be very nice. It is a long road and I am prepared for where it leads. Thank you for keeping me in your prayer in the past and in the future! Thanks all your the best :hug:

Brother Justin <M><

Upvote 0

SandCrab

Hey Wena!! Woza! Sizotandaza!
Oct 26, 2005
Exeter
✟13,764.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
Brother_Justin said:

Brother Justin <M><
U got it dude!! Good Luck!! :)

Lg3

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Febe

Dec 13, 2005
Gothenburg, Sweden.
✟4,260.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Brother_Justin said:

Brother Justin <M><

.............................................................:hug: Certinly, Brother! Certinly! :crossrc:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.