I need URGENT PRAYERS!!

Mar 20, 2017
North Carolina, USA
✟8,912.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Celibate
Even though I need urgent prayers, I am a bit hesitant to post it but I must. I will try not to make this too long. I moved last year into an apartment and was very glad to move but almost immediately I felt "watch" and stalked. Well one day I just asked God to show me the "stalker" and sure enough within a few days I met my neighbor upstairs and I just knew he was the one. I said there is something not quite right. Well then I began to notice where ever I went in my apartment, he went there in his. He lives right over me with a girl. I mean I go into the bathroom and I hear him go into his bathroom, never run water or flush the toilet just stand there until I move. I would "feel" him when I was in my bedroom. So I began some serious prayer. This goes on day and night. I also noticed within about two weeks I had gained over fifty pounds and my heart would race all the time. All the time. Of course the doctors don't see anything wrong. Now recently when I pray he stomps. Everytime. I go in my bedroom he goes in his and just stands over my bed, I go in my kitchen and so do he. I know I am under demonic attack. The weight gain is not normal. I don't know why he set his eyes on me but he has and I know he and the girl is practicing witchcraft. I can feel the attacks. Please pray. I know some may not believe but this is REAL and I need the blood covering of Jesus and all the prayers I can get. Thank, my name is Cynthia.

ajcarey

Jun 3, 2019
Midwest
✟46,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
That is serious indeed. Praying for you. I think of the saying "When it's hardest to pray, pray the hardest." A few practical suggestions: White noise machines can be found cheaply. Putting a few in your house or one that you plug in whatever room you go into can drown out the sounds of movement between the upper and lower apartments without causing a disturbance nor commotion. Don't be ashamed to move out of there if the situation doesn't better fast. I wouldn't flee out of there scared, but also no need to overcomplicate things and put yourself in unnecessary danger. There are other apartments to go to and if you have a lease that won't soon expire plead with your landlord to let you out if he can't or won't do anything about this couple. Most importantly, MAKE SURE your heart is clear and your hands are clean before the Lord. If that is the case the worst they could do is kill you, though that likely won't happen and you shouldn't take unnecessary risks to put yourself in harm's way. Otherwise the psychological torment is the worst danger, but the white noise machine can really interfere with their efforts towards that; and if they get into directly threatening you law enforcement can be contacted and you'll probably have solid legal ground to break your lease if your landlord won't intervene and help somehow to protect you.

1 Peter 3:10-16: "10 For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile: 11 Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it. 12 For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil. 13 And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good? 14 But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled; 15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: 16 Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ."

Edit: Edited my comment because I said too much before and not being there myself I can't guarantee everything I said is good, so I've removed what was questionable. I apologize for that, though I never said to invite them to your place nor to go inside theirs.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would disagree with inviting them into your home. Something weird is definitely going on here. Pray, dear, and I'll pray, too. Christ, have mercy.

Have you any paintings of Christ in your home? I would get one.

jormuH.jpg

I would also not hesitate to play Christian music, not super loud, but loud enough to enjoy, and drown out the stompting. Feel free to also discuss this with your landlord as well, at least the parts that they will likely understand (like stomping).

Upvote 0
Mar 20, 2017
North Carolina, USA
✟8,912.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Celibate
No, I will not go to the door with cookies! When I first moved they knocked on my door but then would run upstairs before I could get to the door. Which was another reason I felt stalked and I knew it was from upstairs. I am so glad I never actually opened my door to them. I do play sermons and christian music around the clock and I can tell you when there is prayer in one of those sermons, he goes crazy. I've also noticed him trying to look in my windows. I am in the downstairs apt. The girl, seems almost like a slave. She's about his age but they are not a couple, just roommates (in witchcraft no doubt) but I wonder did this man do something to her to get her in his coven?? I am praying so hard and I know Jesus will deliver me but I feel weary and afraid alot. I can tell I am under attack because even when I try to sleep, his presence is so strong and he is speaking or doing something so evil that I awake fully and my stomach is in tight knots. Then when I do try to push pass and sleep, I awake as if I have been enbattled all night, almost invaded and it take me hours to get myself together in the morning. Please Please PRAY.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,571.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Even though I need urgent prayers, I am a bit hesitant to post it but I must. I will try not to make this too long. I moved last year into an apartment and was very glad to move but almost immediately I felt "watch" and stalked. Well one day I just asked God to show me the "stalker" and sure enough within a few days I met my neighbor upstairs and I just knew he was the one. I said there is something not quite right. Well then I began to notice where ever I went in my apartment, he went there in his. He lives right over me with a girl. I mean I go into the bathroom and I hear him go into his bathroom, never run water or flush the toilet just stand there until I move. I would "feel" him when I was in my bedroom. So I began some serious prayer. This goes on day and night. I also noticed within about two weeks I had gained over fifty pounds and my heart would race all the time. All the time. Of course the doctors don't see anything wrong. Now recently when I pray he stomps. Everytime. I go in my bedroom he goes in his and just stands over my bed, I go in my kitchen and so do he. I know I am under demonic attack. The weight gain is not normal. I don't know why he set his eyes on me but he has and I know he and the girl is practicing witchcraft. I can feel the attacks. Please pray. I know some may not believe but this is REAL and I need the blood covering of Jesus and all the prayers I can get. Thank, my name is Cynthia.

:heart: Praying for you Cynthia, and your entire apartment, ceiling to floor, corner by corner, and every nook and cranny of it, and praying for the entire building and the surrounding area, that God removes ALL that is not of Him from every inch of that building and area, and that He pierces right smack in the middle of that darkness that they reside in, shattering and scattering, it, and all that hide in that darkness, setting it to fleeing. May HIS peace, safety, and grace reign in you, your apartment, and the entire building. Father may it be so, in Jesus' name, amen. (((hug)))

"Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." ~Jam 4:7

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,082,196.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Playing Christian music can be good, especially, I think, some of the old classics. Even better is singing it, though!

As for demonic oppression I will give some suggestions. I hope they help! First, watch out for any secular media - books, t.v. music, whatever. They often have ungodly messages in them. Those kinds of things can attract evil spirits from what I have researched.

2nd, here is a form of spiritual warfare which has helped those in the Bible, and me personally. Singing praise songs! David gave Saul relief from evil spirits that way. Paul and Silas got out of prison, miraculously, that way. King Jehoshaphat saw enemy armies coming against Israel in overwhelming numbers. His priests went out before the enemy hoardes doing nothing but carrying the Ark (and the Ark, Yahushuah, aka Jesus, is in you) and sang praise songs. The result? The enemy armies turned on one another, killed every last one of themselves, and the Israelites had 3 days of booty to pick up from the field.

Once I worked in a place which I began to believe was filled with people who were into "the dark side." (There may be some such in your life, in the background, as they are getting more numerous all the time.) Sometimes at night I would have these strange visions in my head and other forms of what seemed like demonic oppression.

I prayed to know what to do. I was told to hum Christian songs. Singing is probably better, but I was in bed! This worked totally. I had to repeat it with future attacks, but eventually the attacks stopped.

Now, as someone trained as a speech/language pathologist I worry about things called vocal nodules, sometimes called singers' nodules. So, if you decide to try to praise singing, I would say to sing softly or you can get blisters on your vocal cords which will make your voice hoarse and be problematic generally. Soft singing works just as well as loud singing!
I would also say that if a song says "He is holy..." or "He is the light of the world..." or whatever that you can train yourself to be more directly in contact with the Almighty and sing "YOU are holy...YOU are the light of the world..." etc. If by any chance you have the gift of speaking in tongues btw, that works great too.

(The Bible says there is a kind of tongues that "no man understands" where you "speak unto the Father." Tongues are a wonderful gift of the Holy Spirit.)
Youthful and peppy: JumpStart3
Kind of old fashioned sounding music, but still great:
integrity music scripture memory songs - YouTube
Jhttps://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=sons+of+korah+musicust the Psalms, mellow sounding:
Sons of Korah
I pray for your freedom and healing.

Upvote 0

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status