Shagamu, Lagos way,
✟7,853.00
Country
Nigeria
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I need prayer partner who will join faith with me to seek God's face for victory over gang up against my Salvation, success and fulfillment of God's purpose. Unknown battle is rising against me. I need serious prayer.

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I need prayer partner who will join faith with me to seek God's face for victory over gang up against my Salvation, success and fulfillment of God's purpose. Unknown battle is rising against me. I need serious prayer.
Hi; 1 Corinthians 15.57 speaks of the believer's great victory in Christ, and the next verse gives its confident consequences. :prayer:

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i pray that our Lord Jesus keep you in the peace that surpasses all understanding and that whatever evil designs set-up against you will not prevail.

i do know that keeping our eyes on Jesus really helps a lot fighting spiritual battles. THat your eyes be focussed on Him.

Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0
Apr 7, 2020
Shagamu, Lagos way,
✟7,853.00
Country
Nigeria
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i pray that our Lord Jesus keep you in the peace that surpasses all understanding and that whatever evil designs set-up against you will not prevail.

i do know that keeping our eyes on Jesus really helps a lot fighting spiritual battles. THat your eyes be focussed on Him.
Amen

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟79,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I'm joining with the others in prayer for you, dear brother!

Hymn:
HOW FIRM A FOUNDATION
VERSE 2
Fear not, I am with thee; oh be not dismayed
For I am thy God and will still give thee aid
I’ll strengthen thee, help thee, and cause thee to stand
Upheld by My righteous, omnipotent hand

Psalm 23:1-4
1 The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
3 he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
for his name’s sake.
4 Even though I walk
through the darkest valley, a
I will fear no evil,
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

John 10:27-28
27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand.

I have been praying already for Christians in Africa. It is a blessing to pray for others.

Upvote 0

Richard T

Mar 25, 2018
traveling Asia
✟69,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Father we bind up any spirit, hex, curse or enemy that seeks to harass my Nigerian brother. We ask you expose the lies of these things, and grant our brother wisdom to overcome through the blood of Jesus Christ, the name above all names, the one who gives us the authority to bind and loose, and to live in victory. That nothing shall stand against God's elect. So we break those enemies and rejoice in your love and mercy. In Jesus name. If I may share an example in my life. I once was asleep and had an attack of the devil, I was choking among other things and it took me a minute to wake up and rebuke the demon. I then asked God that morning to give me more power, to ward off things like that. I figured I had some lack. Anyway, that night I went to church and one of the ministers came up to me out of the blue and told me that God said I already had the power. Wow, here I was seeking for something that already was there, I just did not know it. My brother you have the power of Jesus and the authority in His name. I pray you gain a better revelation of this and are used mightily to bring victory not only to yourself but to others around you.

Upvote 0