Bainbridge Island Washington St.
✟2,747.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Please pray for me, or especially my wife. I went in yesterday to the doctor and he found something that shouldn't be there. I'm going in May 13 for testing and May 23 to have it removed since it has to come out no matter what it is. My wife is worried and needs comfort. I trust in the Lord my God to provide me in all things and that His will will be done to His Glory.

greybeard

Apr 20, 2005
illinois
✟146.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father in heaven, we come to you today to lift up this dear family, Lord give them comfort and strength, Lord we ask healing and quick recovery, Lord we ask for great wisdom for the doctor and to guide his hands, we thank you for what you have done, and what you will do, In Jesus name we pray, amen

Upvote 0

Michael5084

Senior Veteran
May 2, 2005
South, U. S. A
✟10,817.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Telrunya said:
Please pray for me, or especially my wife. I went in yesterday to the doctor and he found something that shouldn't be there. I'm going in May 13 for testing and May 23 to have it removed since it has to come out no matter what it is. My wife is worried and needs comfort. I trust in the Lord my God to provide me in all things and that His will will be done to His Glory.

In the name of Jesus; I pray that you give Telrunya strenght, peace, wisdom and healing. I pray that you give the Doctors wisdom. In Jesus name.

Upvote 0

LivingByFaith

Apr 25, 2005
USA!
✟8,353.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Dear Lord, I pray for this man and I thank you for all of the faith that he has in You. I know having faith at tough times can be the hardest for some. Lord, I pray for his wife, that you just guide her and help her know that you are there for her. In Jesus' name. Amen. :amen:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ginny

I like to whisper, too!
Feb 22, 2005
here
✟18,148.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Tel- I, too, am going through some medical testing (for my gallbladder). Waiting is the hardest, huh? I just prayed for you. I am a worry wart so I know what your wife is going through. I am a selfish worrier. :(

We love you, and Jesus does, too.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.