• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

I need prayers for my father in law who has two 100% artery blockages

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by katyajane, Mar 8, 2019.

1. katyajane

katyajane Newbie

+143
    Christian
    In Relationship
    UPDATE: Even though the surgery went well and he’s alive, he’s still in a very delicate state with a medically induced coma. He is in stable but critical condition so he’s not out of the woods yet and something could still happen to where he might not make it due to how invasive the surgery was. He’s a very sick man and it’s a shock that he hasn’t died yet...God has been giving him a lot of chances. Let’s pray and hope he can still make it through this. Health is wealth.

UPDATE: He is out of surgery and is doing just fine! Thank you all so much for your prayers. God bless!

He called today and said his goodbyes just in case he doesn’t make it. He’s in quarantine at the hospital with pneumonia and he had a heart attack. He won’t be able to get surgery until his pneumonia is gone and with his fragile state it may take months and those blockages could dislodge any moment and travel up to his heart or brain. Please help pray for him so that he gets great surgeons and doctors who will take good care of him and prolong his life. It’s not his time yet. His son and I are having our first baby in a couple of months and if he dies this will make our pregnancy very stressful. My husband is going to school to get a better career I’m afraid that if his father dies he won’t be able to focus on school from a broken heart. There’s so many reasons and it’s bad timing. Please God, we know he’s in terrible health and he has always been sick throughout most of my husbands life. we just want more time with him so that our baby knows her grandfather.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2019
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. SarahsKnight

SarahsKnight Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.

+6,447
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    This must be a very scary time for all three of you - you, your husband, and your father-in-law, Katya. :( I will pray.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Prayers Prayers x 2
    • List
  3. Gracia Singh

Gracia Singh Newbie Supporter

+5,076
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Christ, have mercy! You are a very good, loving, caring daughter in law. Will pray for your father in law. God bless you guys, and grant good doctors, and mercies.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. well hey

well hey little.soul

+132
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Find a trusted leader or you yourself anoint his head with oil and pray for his healing. Talk to him about his sins and lovingly encourage him to repent (as we all do) Jesus I ask you to touch this man in the name of Jesus and pour forth miraculous healing power on his heart. Calm the mans spiritual heart from any anxiety and fear and do lord as I ask to heal this man completely. In your sons name Jesus amen

5. Tigger45

Tigger45 “That they may be one.” Supporter

+6,729
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    Lord have mercy. Blessings upon all those effected :pray:

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  6. Oscarr

Oscarr Senior Veteran Supporter

+5,436
    New Zealand
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Let all the blockages in these arteries be totally dissolved and the arteries totally cleared in Jesus Name!

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  7. Mydreams

Mydreams Well-Known Member

+1,951
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Lord we bring this prayer to you and pray , let you touch and heal katyajane's father-in-law. Let the blockage and pnuemonia, leave him without problem. Bless him and entire family to have faith upon you. Lord you know the family situation , please bless. Lord have your healing and mercy upon katyajane's father-in-law and entire family. Bless katyajane, and the baby in her womb and her husbands career, please bless this prayer, In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

• Prayers Prayers x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  8. Brotherly Spirit

Brotherly Spirit Well-Known Member Supporter

+750
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    @katyajane just remember there's only so much you control. But thank the Lord least you're thinking ahead about important things. I'll pray for y'all hoping whatever happens each of you are with God, and He has blessed accordingly. God bless your family!

9. Southernscotty

Southernscotty Well-Known Member Supporter Angels Team

+9,374
    United States
    Baptist
    Celibate
    Calling upon the great and mighty Physician to heal him from this pneumonia as well as steady the hands of the Dr's as they perform this surgery. May he be surrounded by angels as he is treated that will minister to his every need

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  10. katyajane

katyajane Newbie

+143
    Christian
    In Relationship
    He should have his surgery soon but he still doesn’t believe he will make it. This is exactly how his dad died too. He has already said his goodbyes to us all because he thinks he’s going to die soon.
    Please God give him hope that he will live and survive the surgery. It shouldn’t be his time to go yet, he hasn’t seen his brand new granddaughter yet. It upsets us that he seems to be giving up and is already saying his deceased dad is calling him from heaven...we know he doesn’t want to go yet but he has already given his son his belongings and his wedding band and he wouldn’t do that unless he really believes he’s going to die soon. Please God he cannot die yet. Prayers please.

• Prayers Prayers x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  11. Southernscotty

Southernscotty Well-Known Member Supporter Angels Team

+9,374
    United States
    Baptist
    Celibate
    Praying for this man in Jesus name. May God fill his heart with peace and joy.

• Prayers Prayers x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  12. sunshine100

sunshine100 Love God Love people Supporter

+1,557
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Praying

• Prayers Prayers x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  13. musicalpilgrim

musicalpilgrim pilgrim on the sacred music pathway Supporter Angels Team

+18,103
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    I join in prayer for healing and peace in Jesus name

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  14. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+4,791
    Messianic
    Private
    I pray things will go very well and that your father in law will indeed see his grandchild.

15. AmyLoh

AmyLoh New Member

+21
    United States
    Catholic
    Single
    Praying for you

16. katyajane

katyajane Newbie

+143
    Christian
    In Relationship
    He’s going to be having surgery this morning. Keep him in your thoughts and prayers. Thank you all so much.

17. katyajane

katyajane Newbie

+143
    Christian
    In Relationship
    UPDATE: He is out of surgery and is doing just fine! Thank you all so much for your prayers. God bless!

Last edited: Apr 4, 2019
  18. SarahsKnight

SarahsKnight Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.

+6,447
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Glad to hear this, Miss Katya.:)

19. katyajane

katyajane Newbie

+143
    Christian
    In Relationship
    UPDATE: Even though the surgery went well and he’s alive, he’s still in a very delicate state with a medically induced coma. He had the triple bypass surgery. He is in stable but critical condition so he’s not out of the woods yet and something could still happen to where he might not make it due to how invasive the surgery was. He’s a very sick man and it’s a shock that he hasn’t died yet...God has been giving him a lot of chances. Let’s pray and hope he can still make it through this. Health is wealth.