I need prayers daily for overcoming my sexual addiction.

Scott1987

Aug 26, 2019
Southwest
✟16,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So I have been in a battle of sexual addiction since 2006. I can't seem to get out of it. I have been reading the bible and plans on addiction on my bible app. So I am on day 1 as of today. I need prayers daily! I will keep everyone posted of my battle. Probably weekly basis. Pray for healing and pressing toward God. I need to pray constantly as well with eagerness.

• Prayers
Reactions: vinsight4u

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,160.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So I have been in a battle of sexual addiction since 2006. I can't seem to get out of it. I have been reading the bible and plans on addiction on my bible app. So I am on day 1 as of today. I need prayers daily! I will keep everyone posted of my battle. Probably weekly basis. Pray for healing and pressing toward God. I need to pray constantly as well with eagerness.

We fight not against flesh and blood but powers and principalities...

You need to attack it on that front with those suitably gifted and called to assist.

And yes put in place practical steps...

Resist Satan in the Greek means 'to make arrangements against'

So you plan in advance to avoid temptation.

Pray for early warning so you deal with temptation before it has any effect.

Renounce it in Jesus name - this is not prayer - it is a verbal declaration against the tempter. Stand up and refuse the intrusion. Do not tolerate it. Be angry against it if need be - after all it is out to wreck your life.

• Friendly
Reactions: Scott1987
Upvote 0

Skidder

Nov 14, 2019
East
✟37,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In my prayers brother. Grace and Peace...

Upvote 0

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord bless Scott1987 and this prayer request. Lord please forgive, and remove sexual sin from Scott1987. Lord give uour knowledge, wisdom, strength and power to say no to sexual sin and overcome it. Lord help Scott1987, to worship you with body, thought and soul and live a righteous life for you. Lord bless Scott1987, in Jesus precious name, Amen!

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,369.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
You know what they said in the old aliens movies: "Resistance is futile." The devil is stronger than you, once a stronghold is established. I pray you will not fight against him at all, but fight to truly turn everything over to the Savior Who "came to set the captive free." He is the only One Whose efforts will free you.

You might also find this book to be helpful, as it has been to many: Every Man's Battle. There may be a website associated with it. I wonder if there are sexual addiction support groups out there and, if not, if you could start one.

I pray for you to get free for life.

Upvote 0