1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I need prayer

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by SerenityA, May 15, 2022.

1. SerenityA

SerenityA Member

+647
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    I feel like I’m David in the Bible I feel like I’m going to have a bad life because of the sins I have committed can you guys please pray that God just let’s me know if there’s still hope for me at a good life and pray that he sends me some love and deliverance

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. RileyG

RileyG Veteran

+1,976
    United States
    Catholic
    Celibate
    US-Republican
    praying...

3. SerenityA

SerenityA Member

+647
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Thankyou

4. Blade

Blade Veteran Supporter

+3,127
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Hi if I may.. forgive me I know exactly how you feel. Yet we forget how Christ feels. Well by that I mean He took all our sins He forgave us and He also died for guilt. So we keep thinking He holds it over us. Its like trying to pay off that dept thats been paid off. He hurts for us because we think Hes holding it against us. The enemy is just lying to you.

OT the Father said He will make a new convent and will remember there sins no more. There is no new sin we can do He didn't die for. ALL of us miss it at times and at times feel guilty.. yet there is no guilt. We repent.. we get up we dust off and keep going. The enemy does not want you to know Christ already died for your sins. We can not freely sin .. but when we goof up we repent and He is faithful and just to forgive us and cleans us from ALL unrighteousness.

That right there.. YOU see all your sins past and what not. Hmm maybe try to see your self as your FATHER aka GOD does. He sees you right now holy righteous not from anything you will ever do but because you simply believe in JESUS Christ <---this is written. Righteousness means right standing with GOD. If we all looked at our sins..oh man we would feel awful guilty.. yet CHRIST DIED for all that. You are the righteousness of God.

Thats all He will do. Its done.. we believe Him or the enemy. So ask Him to show you how HE sees you :) He really has forgave you of ALL your sins. Trust that His blood .. that cross was enough that we can not add anything. We MUST simply believe...let go.. know your forgiven when you repent. PRAYING. If I said anything to offend forgive me

5. returntosender

returntosender EL ROI Supporter

+2,934
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    US-Others
    Remember, Jesus died on the cross for your sins.
    God bless you!

6. William J

William J Well-Known Member Angels Team Supporter

+895
    United States
    Wesleyan
    Single
    I pray that God would grant you the love and deliverance you have requested. You may have done bad things in your life, but Christ's blood purifies you from all sin.

7. APersonWithNoName

APersonWithNoName Active Member CF Ambassadors Supporter

+296
    New Zealand
    Christian
    Single
    pray God will be with you and wash you clean with His precious blood. In Jesus's name Amen