Milwaukee
✟37,758.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I feel like I’m David in the Bible I feel like I’m going to have a bad life because of the sins I have committed can you guys please pray that God just let’s me know if there’s still hope for me at a good life and pray that he sends me some love and deliverance

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I feel like I’m David in the Bible I feel like I’m going to have a bad life because of the sins I have committed can you guys please pray that God just let’s me know if there’s still hope for me at a good life and pray that he sends me some love and deliverance

Hi if I may.. forgive me I know exactly how you feel. Yet we forget how Christ feels. Well by that I mean He took all our sins He forgave us and He also died for guilt. So we keep thinking He holds it over us. Its like trying to pay off that dept thats been paid off. He hurts for us because we think Hes holding it against us. The enemy is just lying to you.

OT the Father said He will make a new convent and will remember there sins no more. There is no new sin we can do He didn't die for. ALL of us miss it at times and at times feel guilty.. yet there is no guilt. We repent.. we get up we dust off and keep going. The enemy does not want you to know Christ already died for your sins. We can not freely sin .. but when we goof up we repent and He is faithful and just to forgive us and cleans us from ALL unrighteousness.

That right there.. YOU see all your sins past and what not. Hmm maybe try to see your self as your FATHER aka GOD does. He sees you right now holy righteous not from anything you will ever do but because you simply believe in JESUS Christ <---this is written. Righteousness means right standing with GOD. If we all looked at our sins..oh man we would feel awful guilty.. yet CHRIST DIED for all that. You are the righteousness of God.

Thats all He will do. Its done.. we believe Him or the enemy. So ask Him to show you how HE sees you :) He really has forgave you of ALL your sins. Trust that His blood .. that cross was enough that we can not add anything. We MUST simply believe...let go.. know your forgiven when you repent. PRAYING. If I said anything to offend forgive me

• Friendly
Reactions: SerenityA
Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟351,500.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Remember, Jesus died on the cross for your sins.
God bless you!

Upvote 0