Jan 22, 2009
U.S.
✟64,822.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Romans 8:35-39 "
35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 36 As it is written:

“For Your sake we are killed all day long;
We are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.”

37 Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. 38 For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, 39 nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." (NKJV)

---------
John 10:28-30 " 28And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. 29My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. 30I and My Father are one.”"
----------
Psalm 9:10 "And those who know Your name will put their trust in You; For You, LORD, have not forsaken those who seek You."

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟652,047.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Can you guys please pray that God reveals to me if he is still with me or not

Matthew 28:20
"....behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”---Jesus

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father, I continue to pray for Serenity that she will believe Your Word that You are with her even if You feel distant from her right now. Faith usually comes first and that is the hard part believing in trying times. I wait for when You move strongly in her life. Please show her You are right there with her, that she will not only believe it, but feel it also. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟797,296.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Along with the other Scriptures already posted, there are many more that you might want to personalize such as:
-"But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows." Luke 12:7 .
-You are wonderfully and fearfully made (Psa 139)
-The spirit of God made you, and His breath gives you life. Job 33:4
-"The Lord your God is in the midst of you and He is mighty; He saves, He rejoices over you with joy; He will joy over you with singing." Zep 3:17

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Mayflower1
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums