I need prayer partner for God to lead me into a destined partner

Can a prayer partner becomes a life's partner?

• true

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • false

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Drsharles

drcharles
Mar 13, 2017
Aba
✟8,363.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I am born in Christian family and born again.I have been praying so many years for a rightful partner.Looking at my family where am being born into..My parents have showed us love and I always wish to marry someone who has strong faith in things of God.And always be a prayer partner to raise a formidable family.I need someone who can pray with me for three months and do fasting ,though I am medical doctor but will squeezed out time for God whom I have strong believe for.I know God will not disappoint me in the end.He knows the right one will come soon. God will receive all the glory.

PollyJetix

Feb 15, 2017
Virginia
✟35,433.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Be careful with your expectations.

I was definitely led by God to the one I married, in 1984. At the time, he was a very solid Christian, and seemed a good choice. In fact, we prayed separately about the match, and felt definite leading from God. He was reading his Bible intensively, and loved the Lord.
But He became spiritually cold over time, as he had a propensity for not being able to forgive others completely.
And as bitterness grew like a cancer, he died spiritually. Until finally, he decided to walk away from me and the children, and give himself completely to evil. It was a conscious choice. Now a homeless alcoholic, he blames me for everything.

I say all that to say this:
Be careful about thinking that "the one God has for you" will make you happy your whole life long.
First of all, The Scriptures do say that God wants to lead you, and has a plan for your life.
However, the Scriptures also say that "many are the afflictions of the righteous..."

Marrying according to the Lord's leading is no guarantee that she will fulfill all the desires of your heart.
God alone can do that.

Looking back, I see that yes, God did lead us to marry one another. But He knew the future, with all its heartache and struggles. (Just as He did when He created Adam and Eve.) He knew that marrying this man would lead my life down a particular path that would develop me into a very different person. One much stronger, more mature, and in the church I am in today. If I had not married Steve, I would probably have stayed Mennonite, with my uncut hair up in a bun, and my mouth firmly silenced by church teaching. But God wanted me to be a minister of the gospel... he had to take me the long way around, because of who I was, and where I was coming from. My life story gave me a tremendous gift. The gift of knowing pain. The gift of knowing how to walk with God through that pain. and I could never have understood the Scriptures the way I do today, if that pain had not happened.

Today, I am thankful I married Steve.
But I am so very thankful I am no longer married to him!
Life is a journey.
And God sees it all from the beginning.

Whoever God leads you to marry, make sure you pin your eyes on God, not that woman.
Because she's human. She will let you down, sometimes. But God never will.

Upvote 0

Drsharles

drcharles
Mar 13, 2017
Aba
✟8,363.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single

I was definitely led by God to the one I married, in 1984. At the time, he was a very solid Christian, and seemed a good choice. In fact, we prayed separately about the match, and felt definite leading from God. He was reading his Bible intensively, and loved the Lord.
But He became spiritually cold over time, as he had a propensity for not being able to forgive others completely.
And as bitterness grew like a cancer, he died spiritually. Until finally, he decided to walk away from me and the children, and give himself completely to evil. It was a conscious choice. Now a homeless alcoholic, he blames me for everything.

Be careful about thinking that "the one God has for you" will make you happy your whole life long.
First of all, The Scriptures do say that God wants to lead you, and has a plan for your life.
However, the Scriptures also say that "many are the afflictions of the righteous..."

Marrying according to the Lord's leading is no guarantee that she will fulfill all the desires of your heart.
God alone can do that.

Looking back, I see that yes, God did lead us to marry one another. But He knew the future, with all its heartache and struggles. (Just as He did when He created Adam and Eve.) He knew that marrying this man would lead my life down a particular path that would develop me into a very different person. One much stronger, more mature, and in the church I am in today. If I had not married Steve, I would probably have stayed Mennonite, with my uncut hair up in a bun, and my mouth firmly silenced by church teaching. But God wanted me to be a minister of the gospel... he had to take me the long way around, because of who I was, and where I was coming from. My life story gave me a tremendous gift. The gift of knowing pain. The gift of knowing how to walk with God through that pain. and I could never have understood the Scriptures the way I do today, if that pain had not happened.

Life is a journey.

Whoever God leads you to marry, make sure you pin your eyes on God, not that woman.
thanks

Upvote 0

Drsharles

drcharles
Mar 13, 2017
Aba
✟8,363.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single

God alone can do that.

Life is a journey.

Upvote 0