✟36,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi brothers and sisters,

Not quite sure where to begin, but truthfully I just need prayer for my doubts, and my OCD, and the fears I've been experiencing as of late. I'm hoping to return to a place of confidence and right-mindedness soon. I'm hoping for deliverance from a lot of things. Thanks so much.

God bless.

sunshineforJesus

is so in love with God
Feb 19, 2014
Sterling Ct
✟716,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi brothers and sisters,

Not quite sure where to begin, but truthfully I just need prayer for my doubts, and my OCD, and the fears I've been experiencing as of late. I'm hoping to return to a place of confidence and right-mindedness soon. I'm hoping for deliverance from a lot of things. Thanks so much.

God bless.

I could pray this very same prayer.I have really been struggling hard with being obsessive and pushy with
people especially since it seems as if all my friends are too busy to hang out lately.

• Prayers
Reactions: Sarah G
Upvote 0

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord bless Ashley755 and this prayer request. Lord clear doubts, remove fear, hesl from OCD. Lord bless to have confidence, and right set of mind. Lord deliver from alot of things. Lord help Ashley755, in all these things and bless Ashley755's life, in Jesus most precious name, Amen!

• Agree
Reactions: Sarah G
Upvote 0

Ana1234

Aug 17, 2019
Austin
✟15,836.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm praying for you, Ashley. I struggle with the same things, too. Know that you are not alone in these struggles, and remember that the Creator of the universe is with you always.

I pray that this will deepen your faith in Him.

I would love to share a couple of verses that help me.

Philippians 4:6-7
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Romans 15:13
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

God bless you!

Upvote 0