ThyLovingkindness

Senior Veteran
Feb 16, 2012
✟14,359.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You know the great thing about brokenness? Is that Jesus wants us that way, so that He can fill us to the brim, praise Him! I pray that you'll pray for the Lord to meet that outstretched hand of yours; but know this: He hasn't left nor forsaken you, He's right there with you, whether you're feeling it or not. Blessings!

"The LORD is near unto them that are of a broken heart; and saves such as be of a contrite spirit." Psalm 34:18

"The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise." Psalm 51:17

"He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds." Psalm 147:3

Matthew 5:3-4
3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

Reactions: Isatis
Upvote 0

icemaster108

May 30, 2012
✟7,644.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I' feel for you, and I am going to pray with you. I know many times it seems that God doesn't hear you, but he does. The first thing you to need to know is that God has a plan for you. God has anticipated this time in your life, and for every problem he has a solution. I believe the root of anxiety, despression, hopelessness, and sadness is fear. It is a fear that your pain will not end, its fear that your problems are unfixable, its fear that your losses with not be restored. However when you know that God has got you covered and this is all part of the plan, you can alleviate that fear. I know you have heard 2 Tim 1:7 "For God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind". When you get rid of fear, you get rid of all that sadness, anger, despression and it is replaced by "power, love, and a sound mind". Power, Love, and a Sound Mind are precisely the tools you need to survive life's storms, but it doesn't stop there. God has given you a manual on how to survive, thrive, and find success - it's the Bible. But wait, theres more! God also has already orchestrated your method to success, all you have to do pray and keep your faith and trust in him, and he will do the rest. So the battle is already won! Ill pray for you.

Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm extemely depressed and having a lot going on. I feel like God doesn't hear my prayers. I just need Him to reach out and meet my outstetched hand.

Praying that God will comfort you. :prayer:

Reactions: Isatis
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.