Macedonia
✟72,424.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
ok this is getting tiring. Many times I have been wondering if God would make a maybe ocd thought-request come true, even if I did not mean it. I took a similar situation to beat ocd. I was thinking stuff like "if ocd maybe made a request to God to transform to a frog, would He do it?" I think not. I made that thought again and feared that I would read or see in internet something about a frog and I will be confused and worried if this is a maybe sign from God, maybe telling me that my fear came true. To provent myself from worries I made a thought saying that if I see a frog in the internet it will be a coincidence and nothing more.

1)Many hours later, a friend of mine used the word "frog" to mess with me. She did not know that I made that thought about a frog and worrying if I will hear the word "frog" but she used the word "frog" to mess with me for her own reasons. I freaked. I explained to her what happened and she said to ignore all these stuff.

2)Later, we were watching a movie and someone said the word "frog". I freaked again. My friend understand that I freaked out.

3)Later, a baby in the movie ate green paint. I made a thought again "what if they mention the word "frog" again because the baby is covered with green paint." My friend some minutes later, wanted to mess with me because she now knew that the word frog scares me and said stuff like "Look a frog! the baby is green from paint like a frog!!!" I freaked again. I knew she was messing with me but a prediction thought I made some minutes before came true.

4)Later, in a shop the character was buying a binky for the baby. He wanted a bee binky. I made a thought again "what if they mention a frog binky?" some seconds later, my friend said the same thing like "Luckily, he did not buy a frog binky" I freaked again. it was the same prediction again!

I think before the coincidences happen to protect myself from worries I said that if I read about frog in the internet it will be a coincidence. but all the coincidences did not happen in the internet but from a movie and my friend.

What this means? Maybe is an answer from God to my question? "Would God transform me to a frog if my ocd had asked Him"? since coincidences happen, maybe it means yes. but how does that apply to my worries? my ocd did not requested to transform me to a frog but I took a frog as a similar situation to understand if my ocd possible request is valid.

I don't remember if my ocd actually requested it but if it requested it, it was all made due to stress and was something I did not want. So if God maybe tells me that He would transform me to a frog if my ocd had requested, then it means my ocd possible request came true. the request was something that I have been fearing for some days before the request was made and due to stress there is a chance my ocd thought stuff like " my fear come true etc" my fear is not visible. it has something to do with the truth. to be unable to see the reality in some things in my life. I hope God did not made that request but the coincidences say that He did and I am so worried. I need prayers guys.

JesusisKing77

Jan 3, 2019
Texas
✟9,579.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have these coincidences happen to me too,and believe it or not,the Bible tells us to not believe every vision/sign/dream,especially ones we make ourselves,here’s the verse that says to test every well sign to see if it is from God

"If a prophet or a dreamer of dreams arises among you and gives you a sign or a wonder, and the sign or the wonder comes true, concerning which he spoke to you, saying, 'Let us go after other gods (whom you have not known) and let us serve them,'
I see this as ,the false prophet being this voice in the mind that says if this happens then x and y,and if that thing does happen then we must test it,most of the time it leads to fear right ?ok so you have it happen and you think it’s a sign from a God,and you start being afraid,first that voice in your head is a liar,do not believe it ,if that thing happens ignore it because it wants you to feel as tough you do have a reason to be scared ,God says to cast all your cares on Hum for He cares for you,I hope I helped you in some way and God bless,I’ll be praying for you,remember lots of people have this happen to them,it’s called magic thinking the belief that ones toughts influence the real world,but they don’t,God is in control not you remember that :)

Upvote 0