daughter of the King
Jan 17, 2004
USA
✟25,105.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Father God, I lift up Caligurl's friend's mom - please help her and her family through this difficult time. Father, please provide for her financially as she goes through chemo and battles cancer. I pray that You remind her of Your love for her and draw her near to You. Put Your hand of healing on her, Father. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen.

Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lord Father, I lift this woman up to You tonight. Father, You know the illness which has come upon her, You know the sickness which is taking the joy, taking her life. Lord Father, in Your Mercy, let Your Hand restore her to health. In Your Compassion Father, give to her body renewal, strength, healing. Lord Father, is there anything which You cannot do? Is there anything which is impossible for our God? By No Means!! Praise be to the Almighty God, whom is our Refuge, our Strength, our Healer. Lord God, Praise You, for Your Hand is Upon Your Child at this moment. Praise You, for Your Healing is going to once again give life to her body, to her mind, to her soul. What an awesome God We Have!
In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ i pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
icon11.gif

'Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
your kingdom come,
your will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us today our daily bread.
Forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from the evil one'
Amen​

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums