Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I've gone to my local library and I have researched it through my father's line, but I need help with my mother's line.

One ancestor is Donald Stuart Campbell Macintyre and his wife was Margaret Brantley Galloway. I am trying to trace the tree farther back than them, but I've gotten no matches as to who their ancestors were.

I am looking for their ancestors. My search has been for ancestors only.

Can someone help me find out who their ancestors were? Please I need all the help I can get.

Basha21

Jul 10, 2014
Virginia
✟281.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Private
I've gone to my local library and I have researched it through my father's line, but I need help with my mother's line.

One ancestor is Donald Stuart Campbell Macintyre and his wife was Margaret Brantley Galloway. I am trying to trace the tree farther back than them, but I've gotten no matches as to who their ancestors were.

Can someone help me find out who their ancestors were? Please I need all the help I can get.

Hi JacquelineDeane, I know I'm very late, but did you try the free 2-week trial at Ancestry.com? Have you tried googling the info you have? If you have a birth date or place or marriage, death date, places, parent, sibling it would be a lot easier to find them. Also, Familysearch.org is free and you can find records there. Good luck, I hope you find something.

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,938.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married

Hi Jacqueline Deane, I don't know if you are still around but I googled your ancestor Donald and it seems other are looking for him as well.

Did you post this message at ancestry.com?

you may be interested in this site too
MacIntyre or McIntyre Clan History: MacIntyre family

According to the 1940 census
Name: Donald S C MacIntyre
Spouse: Margaret B MacIntyre
Birth: abt 1908 - Canada
Residence: 1935 - St Petersburg, Pinellas, Florida
Residence: St Petersburg, Pinellas, Florida
Birth 18 May 1907 in Canada
Death 11 Aug 1989 in Wauchula, Hardee, Florida, United States

His fathers name was:
Donald Stuart Campbell MacIntyre 1873 – 1949
Birth 7 Feb 1873 in Kincardine Twsp, Bruce County, Ontario, Canada
Death 24 Oct 1949 in Winston-Salem, Forsyth, North Carolina

His parents were

His mothers name was

Edith Jessie MacKerricher 1882 – 1965
Birth 6 Sep 1882 in Québec, Quebec, Canada
Death 15 Jan 1965 in Fayetteville, Cumberland, North Carolina, United States

Her parents were

There's more if you are still in need, let me know.

Upvote 0