Dispensationalist Only I need help. I am really starting to doubt my system. (Not a debate)

Marco70

Apr 14, 2018
bulawayo
✟22,537.00
Country
Zimbabwe
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am really falling apart here. Any insight would be great. Again, I am not here to argue just ask questions and share my heart.
I say this sincerely. Why fall apart over what you are falling apart over? How is it relevant to the most important thing of all, your spiritual growth and walking with Christ? I can't see it matters at all to that.
Paul said in 1cor13 now he only knew in part, when he gets to heaven he would know fully as he is fully known. If Paul only knew in part, and he wrote half the books of the NT, I'm sure the part I know is less than the part he knew.
My advice, be content with what you are assured of. And trust God to know what you need to know.

Upvote 0

ac28

Oct 29, 2013
✟46,442.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I say this sincerely. Why fall apart over what you are falling apart over? How is it relevant to the most important thing of all, your spiritual growth and walking with Christ? I can't see it matters at all to that.
Paul said in 1cor13 now he only knew in part, when he gets to heaven he would know fully as he is fully known. If Paul only knew in part, and he wrote half the books of the NT, I'm sure the part I know is less than the part he knew.
My advice, be content with what you are assured of. And trust God to know what you need to know.

The OP was on here, 9 months ago, made 6 posts in 3 days, and has not been heard from since.

Upvote 0