Martinez
✟901,890.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ì find myself in what may be a very dangerous situation. I have prayed for years but not seen an answer. I can't say much more. Would you please pray for me.
It is difficult to pray without knowing what to pray for. When you say "very dangerous situation" my mind goes in lots of directions! Things that come to mind are suicide, murder or leaving the Faith. Maybe consider being more open. We have many good Christians on this site that can give you a way back to the road of peace through Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Keep this in mind.

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.
Blessings

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟901,890.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I had left the faith because I didn't think I had a chance and couldn't find support. Now I face daily threats and attacks.
Who is attacking you? We have a very Loving God, He just gives us space to figure Him out. Sounds like you may need Him again? You can be more specific if you like.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Ash8676

Seeker of Answers To Life
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2013
So.Cal, Chino Hills
✟91,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Praying that the situation you are in there be a solution to find a way out, that a hedge of protection is placed around you and you have peace of mind that the Lord is there with you every step of the way.

Upvote 0

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Come into my heart Jesus, and be my Lord and Savior. Forgive me my sins. I return unto You, my Creator and Father, so that You can return unto me and I claim Your hedge of protection around myself and my life. Thank You for giving me Your Peace and for being a God who changes not, a God who loves me, who shelters me, who defends me, and cares for me, In Jesus Name, Amen

• Agree
Upvote 0