• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

I need help and prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus_Inside

Your Brother in Christ
Oct 13, 2003
I live in USA Oregon =D
Visit site
✟9,420.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I know some one that really needs some help and prayer, she is 14 and she has bipolar depression. She cuts her self for fun and she is saying that she might kill her self soon. If you have any thoughts about this please let me know. Oh and I don't think she is a believer.:sigh: :help:

Scarred4Him

Sep 14, 2004
Phoenix, AZ
✟15,141.00
Faith
Christian
I will pray for you friend. I have been there myself. People usually don't cut for fun. In fact they do it as an emotional release. The problem is the cutting can get progressively worse and the behavior can even be addictive. In fact most 'cutters' without help, will continue throughout their lives. What I am saying is she not only needs your(and our) prayers she needs your support. She needs someone she can vent to and trust. I hope this is you. Please let me know how she is doing. And I will be praying for her. God bless you!

Reactions: Jesus_Inside
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.