✟250,647.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Psalm 50

(3) Have mercy on me, O God, according to thy great mercy. And according to the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my iniquity. [4]Wash me yet more from my iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin. (5) For I know my iniquity, and my sin is always before me.

(6) To thee only have I sinned, and have done evil before thee: that thou mayst be justified in thy words and mayst overcome when thou art judged. (7) For behold I was conceived in iniquities; and in sins did my mother conceive me. (8) For behold, thou hast loved truth: the uncertain and hidden things of thy wisdom thou hast made manifest to me. (9) Thou shalt sprinkle me with hyssop, and I shall be cleansed: thou shalt wash me, and I shall be made whiter than snow. (10) To my hearing thou shalt give joy and gladness: and the bones that have been humbled shall rejoice.

(11) Turn away thy face from my sins, and blot out all my iniquities. (12) Create a clean heart in me, O God: and renew a right spirit within my bowels. (13) Cast me not away from thy face, and take not thy holy spirit from me. (14) Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation, and strengthen me with a perfect spirit. (15) I will teach the unjust thy ways: and the wicked shall be converted to thee.

(16) Deliver me from blood, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall extol thy justice. (17) O Lord, thou wilt open my lips: and my mouth shall declare thy praise. (18) For if thou hadst desired sacrifice, I would indeed have given it: with burnt offerings thou wilt not be delighted. (19) A sacrifice to God is an afflicted spirit: a contrite and humbled heart, O God, thou wilt not despise. (20) Deal favorably, O Lord, in thy good will with Sion; that the walls of Jerusalem may be built up.

(21) Then shalt thou accept the sacrifice of justice, oblations and whole burnt offerings: then shall they lay calves upon thy altar.

- Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition (DRA)

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you would be so kind so as to pray to the LORD Jesus to heal me? I would really appreciate it.
Isa 53:5 by His strips you are healed, 1st Peter 2:24 by His strips you were healed. Lay hands on the sick they shall recover. Peter and John after the man was healed said "why look at us as if we did this by our own power. That name faith in that name healed this man made him whole".

"Behold, I will bring it health and healing; I will heal them and reveal to them the abundance of peace and truth."
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

"Worship the LORD your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you"

Now I can keep posting but what we fail to know and understand is what He has said, what He has already spoken He has already done. It is His will. Believe His word not what I say but what He said.

Some told Him.. I believe help my unbelief. Some said I know you can but do you want to. Every time it was YES! In Jesus name

Upvote 0

TylerBibleThumper

Oct 26, 2022
Calgary
✟22,961.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Isa 53:5 by His strips you are healed, 1st Peter 2:24 by His strips you were healed. Lay hands on the sick they shall recover. Peter and John after the man was healed said "why look at us as if we did this by our own power. That name faith in that name healed this man made him whole".

"Behold, I will bring it health and healing; I will heal them and reveal to them the abundance of peace and truth."
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

"Worship the LORD your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you"

Now I can keep posting but what we fail to know and understand is what He has said, what He has already spoken He has already done. It is His will. Believe His word not what I say but what He said.

Some told Him.. I believe help my unbelief. Some said I know you can but do you want to. Every time it was YES! In Jesus name
I'm still struggling in intense agony, everyone. PLEASE keep praying for me.

• Prayers
Reactions: Pop D.
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TylerBibleThumper

Oct 26, 2022
Calgary
✟22,961.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is without a doubt a serious spiritual problem. The doctors have exhausted all means at their disposal to diagnose me. I am a medical mystery to them and they cannot cure me or treat me. This means I need spiritual aid instead.

• Prayers
Reactions: Pop D.
Upvote 0

biblelesson

Jun 11, 2021
College Park
✟72,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is without a doubt a serious spiritual problem. The doctors have exhausted all means at their disposal to diagnose me. I am a medical mystery to them and they cannot cure me or treat me. This means I need spiritual aid instead.
I hate to think this but, if your pain is sudden, and if you just within weeks started feeling this pain, and the doctors cannot find out what it is, another issue my be the culprit. Consider that you may have ingested something without your knowledge. Food poisoning of some kind, or another kind of poisoning; a toxin. You might need to consider all possibilities especially if the doctors' cannot diagnose you. A lot to times when doctors cannot diagnose severs pain, it's because of some type of toxin that does not show up on regular blood tests, or urine samples.

I hate to offer you suggestions, but I want to see you out of pain. Not that I really know or that this will work, but I hope it will. You don't have to take my suggestion, but If you think you may have ingested something that could have contributed to your pain, consider taking Activated Charcoal immediately, which binds toxins - start with high doses, then cut down. Also, consider ChlorOxygen two hours after taking the Activated Charcoal, which also binds toxins and builds red blood cells. Both cannot be taken together because the one would override the other considering they both have biding properties. Look up the doses and amounts that will be helpful for you. Also, ask the doctors to do a toxicology screen just in case you are dealing with some sort of toxin. If they refuse, you can get one done at a Walk-in-lab yourself, without a doctor or insurance.

A family member of mine was dealing with a similar issues.

May God bless you!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

biblelesson

Jun 11, 2021
College Park
✟72,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Other suggestions: speak with someone at your local organic market or herbal store about you pain. They might offer you a cleansing supplement, such as a colon cleans. Also speak with a naturopathic doctor about your pain and your doctor's inability to diagnose you. A good place you can call for this is Village Green Apothecary: Village Green Apothecary | Compounding Pharmacy | Maryland, DC. They have the supplements you might need, and they have Naturopaths there that you can speak with.

I pray for your healing. May Good heal and bless you!

Upvote 0

TylerBibleThumper

Oct 26, 2022
Calgary
✟22,961.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Other suggestions: speak with someone at your local organic market or herbal store about you pain. They might offer you a cleansing supplement, such as a colon cleans. Also speak with a naturopathic doctor about your pain and your doctor's inability to diagnose you. A good place you can call for this is Village Green Apothecary: Village Green Apothecary | Compounding Pharmacy | Maryland, DC. They have the supplements you might need, and they have Naturopaths there that you can speak with.

I pray for your healing. May Good heal and bless you!
There is nothing physically wrong with me. The doctors have run all of the tests they possibly can without any success.

Upvote 0