i need advice and fast

azariah1982

May 28, 2013
✟15,201.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
MY gums are thinning and they are bleeding profusely. I'm afraid mY teeth are going to fallout in the front. I'm grinding my teeth because I am stresse

I am in a nursing home and I order green tea (capsules ) because green tea is extremely good for strengthening the gums. Well they intercepted my mail and they took my herbs ans will not give me my supplements.

I am extremely afraid. I know that green tea helps. But once again I'm hindered by the policies of the government. How can I get my supplements from them. Please help me!!

I'm sick of this wicked government.

LottyH

Mar 29, 2013
Perth
✟8,167.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm so sorry you are feeling so distressed. Praying for you my dear brother.

Dear Father I pray that your peace will come upon Azariah1982. I pray that you will protect him and bring people around him who will care for his wellbeing. I pray that those feelings of anxiety will subside and that he will feel an overwhelming sense of peace and calm. I pray this is the name of Jesus, Amen.

Upvote 0

LottyH

Mar 29, 2013
Perth
✟8,167.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you. U are so sweet. Could u explain to me the blessings thingy on here To me. Thank u.

I don't really understand the blessings thing either. When they start to build up I send them to people to let them know I care and praying for them. And you are next!!!! :)

Upvote 0

knw1991

Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
✟16,539.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Lord, I pray that you will bless and strengthen azariah1982 and that he will have green tea supplements to take. Restore his body, his gums and teeth and most of all his soul. Please protect him and defend his best interest. Place people in his life that love you and will love and support him. Surround him with your peace, strength and love. In Jesus name I pray Amen.

Upvote 0

CGL1023

citizen of heaven
Jul 8, 2011
Roswell NM
✟75,781.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
MY gums are thinning and they are bleeding profusely. I'm afraid mY teeth are going to fallout in the front. I'm grinding my teeth because I am stresse

I am standing with you for your healing, your restoration and your multiple needs granted.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Observer

Observer
Sep 29, 2004
Australia
✟10,101.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
I have prayed for you, for your gums to be healed. I am studying natural medicine at university. Are you able to see a dentist at all? It's important to get a proper cleaning in this case. I pray that you will have more freedom to do what you want to do to and to get the help you need. Grinding of the teeth can make it worse, there are appliances you can sleep with to stop you from grinding in your sleep if that's possible. Avoid brushing your teeth and gums very harshly, but do make sure they're as clean as possible and floss. Also avoiding smoking is very important and a general good diet. Are you on any vitamins or would you be able to get a multivitamin? The supplements that come as a shake with protein, vitamins and minerals can be beneficial.Vitamin D is important for dental and gum health, majority of people are deficient unless they spend a lot of time in the sun. Vitamin C is also overlooked but vit C deficiency in nursing homes is not that uncommon. Scurvy or vit C deficiency is still around and causes bleeding gums, loss of teeth etc. Antibacterial mouthwashes may help if the receding is due to bacterial issues (usually is)... praying for you and hope you find something that helps ASAP. You could try drinking green tea if you feel drawn to it and you can't get the supplements. It is a good antioxidant and has lots of health benefits.

Upvote 0
G

godenver1

I am in a nursing home and I order green tea (capsules ) because green tea is extremely good for strengthening the gums. Well they intercepted my mail and they took my herbs ans will not give me my supplements.

I am extremely afraid. I know that green tea helps. But once again I'm hindered by the policies of the government. How can I get my supplements from them. Please help me!!

I'm sick of this wicked government.

I prayed for you.

I'd advise you to see a dentist if possible.:)

Upvote 0

firesoforion

Nov 15, 2011
✟11,556.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm praying for your gums. It is very wrong for the government to tell you how to take care of your own health. :( Green tea capsules can actually be dangerous for your liver, though, because they have very high concentrations of polyphenols. Would they let you simply drink green tea instead of taking the capsules? Then you can get the benefits without the risks and it's simply a beverage instead of a supplement.

Upvote 0