Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Almighty Father, let Your Hand be upon Your Child. Let Your Healing Touch come to her Lord, taking from her this illness, renewing her heart, letting it once again be healthy. Father, the one You love, seeks Your Compassion, for who else but You are able to take this away? You Almighty Father, spoke, and the world was created. Is there any as Powerful as You? Is there anyone else that can do the thinks that You can do? Lord Father, let Your Grace pour upon Your Child. Let Your Mercy be upon her during this time. Give to her healing my Father, let her heart once again rejoice, let her soul once again soar on Your Wings. In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0

MrsNaomiC

Dec 9, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
✟7,689.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Far out, is it true that in the USA if you don't have health insurance you cop absolutely massive bills for inpatient procedures?
I'll certainly pray. I guess we just need to keep having faith at all times, especially the worst. If life was a walk in the park we'd never develop as Christians. hollow words from me, though, I don't have a heart condition. Take care of yourself and I'll be praying :)

God bless,

Naomi

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jesusxchick

God's Little Princess
Oct 13, 2006
Georgia
✟16,641.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Heavenly Father, touch your child and heal her of her sickness. Send an anointing over her body that heals her sickness and gives her your strength. Wrap your arms around her and give her your comfort and love Father. Give her peace during this time of sickness and assure her of your presence. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.

Upvote 0