United States
✟89,540.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
But I know God doesn't want me to talk to him again. All day long I wanted to text him, but haven't. we were close. I miss him. I know talking to him isn't good but I can't get my heart to follow my head. Help?!
If God truly doesn’t want you to talk to Him then the best you can do if grieve.

Upvote 0

S.O.J.I.A.

Dynamic UNO
Nov 6, 2016
Michigan
✟98,714.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I'm not sure what you want us to tell you..

how have you come to the conclusion that "God doesn't want you to talk to this guy"? i'm not saying you should be rather how and when did God tell you this guy was off limits?

honestly, its seems you're looking for someone to validate your desire to go back to this guy. you have been told why it's a bad idea and you can heed that advice or not. it's totally up to you. I don't believe the LORD has given you a ruling either way. myself and others have said he has real emotional problems he needs to deal with before thinking about a romantic relationship and your loneliness and maybe even your codependency issues have been exposed by this guy.

you say that having feelings of romance makes you feel nasty and that being married will keep you from serving others(which isn't true at all). why isn't this enough to leave this guy behind then? I think it's because you actually want to be with someone but have been telling yourself things that you don't actually believe so you can function in an attempt to live a celibate life. there's nothing wrong with celibacy and their nothing wrong marriage. the LORD is honored either way as long as you serve him in either station.

maybe you're just into guys with issues.

Upvote 0

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
But I know God doesn't want me to talk to him again. All day long I wanted to text him, but haven't. we were close. I miss him. I know talking to him isn't good but I can't get my heart to follow my head. Help?!
The Lord knows what is best for you.

Upvote 0