Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I have retraced my steps w/ both sets of keys. Last thing I remember is going down, placing 2 things in 2 different cars, coming upstairs, locking both cars w/ the remote and... that's it. I can't remember where I put either down and mind you these are sets of keys on 2 different key fobs with other things on them --- they are not small. I have looked Everywhere. In my room, underneath my bed/furniture, in the family room, kitchen. I have absolutely no idea where they are.

I do have extra keys but, if i lose them, I'm done for. I really need to find these 2 main keys. Please pray that these keys somehow show up.

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟991,116.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have retraced my steps w/ both sets of keys. Last thing I remember is going down, placing 2 things in 2 different cars, coming upstairs, locking both cars w/ the remote and... that's it. I can't remember where I put either down and mind you these are sets of keys on 2 different key fobs with other things on them --- they are not small. I have looked Everywhere. In my room, underneath my bed/furniture, in the family room, kitchen. I have absolutely no idea where they are.

I do have extra keys but, if i lose them, I'm done for. I really need to find these 2 main keys. Please pray that these keys somehow show up.

I will pray, Sk8brdkd. If the problem is not already resolved.:angel: It may seem like a trivial thing at a first glance, but I think we've all been there in the genuine headache instances such as this one can cause.

• Winner
Reactions: vinsight4u
Upvote 0

Messerve

Sep 30, 2018
hjkhjkh
✟25,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I will pray, Sk8brdkd. If the problem is not already resolved.:angel: It may seem like a trivial thing at a first glance, but I think we've all been there in the genuine headache instances such as this one can cause.
Yes, we've all been there and it's definitely not a fun thing to have happen. One day I went hiking at a trail far from home and locked all my keys in the trunk as I was getting ready to leave. I had one spare key to my home but it was locked inside my house. So even if I could get home without my car somehow I still couldn't get in. :scratch:

Thankfully I had put my phone in my pocket before locking myself out of my car, so I called my brother to pick me up at the hiking trail, we broke into my own house and then he took me back to the trail so I could unlock my car and drive home again. ^_^

I also had a co-worker drop his keys in the snow in the parking lot right before they plowed it! But he knew how to hotwire vehicles, so that's what he ended up doing. Too bad I wasn't raised with those skills... :p

It makes you feel helpless and dumb. And suddenly you realize how easily everything can come to a halt. Life is going along as usual and then suddenly... You can't do anything. Ask God for help if you haven't. That often works for me. Maybe this is just a small reminder from Him not to take for granted how much you actually need Him.

• Friendly
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

ilovejcsog

I am a Christian mutt. You can call me Rox
Jul 23, 2018
Phoenix
✟21,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution

I always ask God to help me with this kind of thing and he does:)
Did you look in key holes?

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

The good things is that you never left the house, ... so they have to be there somewhere. And it sounds like they are together. And how wise are you that you have extra keys.

Just try to relax ... and maybe their location will come to you ... or you will happen up on them. Pray that God will eventually lead you to your keys ... and that He will give you peace in the meantime. Be encouraged.

I'm praying for you. I'm always looking for something. The Lord always works it out ...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums