• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

I might have ADD

Status
Not open for further replies.

printerr

Aug 22, 2005
Tennessee
✟7,837.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, I go Wednesday morning for a thorough neuropsych evaluation to see if I have ADD and if so (or if not) where my struggles/deficits are. I am so tired of feeling like there is a balloon blown up in my head. Please pray that the evaluation will show what needs to be treated and will lead to whatever will help me the most, whether it be meds or therapy or both.

Terrie

kayd1966

Don't just listen to the Word...Do what it says.
Mar 19, 2005
Visit site
✟12,654.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
I'm glad you have a diagnosis...that's 1/2 the battle. Let us know how it goes.

I was also just recently diagnosed and am taking Dexetrine 15mg time release caps...they've made a huge difference so far but I think now that my body is used to them, the Dr might need to up the dose...that and the fact that I can't have caffine anymore...took two weeks to get my pot-a-day habit out of my system...oh the headaches!!! But it has been worth it!!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.