I might be pregnant - Please pray that I am not pregnant!

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
Diocese of Evansville, IN
✟108,571.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi everyone. :wave: My boyfriend may have gotten me pregnant this past month because I think my doctor accidentally gave me my birth control shot a month late. Please pray that I am not pregnant! If I am pregnant, I will have to get an abortion. I talked to my mom and she said that a pregnancy test taken at night is not effective this early in a pregnancy. I took a pregnancy test the other night. Please pray that I am not pregnant!

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
✟108,571.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Praying. It's scary stuff.

Yes it is. I don't even know how I'd afford an abortion if I needed one! Is there financial help out there for those who need an abortion but can't afford one? :confused:

Upvote 0

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
✟108,571.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Asking the wrong person, sorry. Uh probably, I know a high school girl who got a bunch of em. :|

Yeah and that is sad. If a girl keeps on getting pregnant time after time then obviously something is wrong. Either the girl needs to go on a reliable form of birth control or she needs to stop having sex.

Upvote 0

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
✟108,571.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
*Prays*

Having a baby is a big deal and is definately something one should be fully prepared for... (I thought I was ready, my baby was 100% planned and yet sometimes I still feel as though I could have better prepared myself).

Yeah I know that having a baby is a big deal. That is why I was going to get an abortion if I was pregnant. But I went and got a blood test done at the local hospital today and I'm not pregnant! Praise be to God forever! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Upvote 0