Feb 23, 2004
✟378,031.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I have just applied to Canada for uni, and I am going to send my official documents there, its really hard to do all that, I have to do a heck of a research and then I have to courier them my documents which cost a lot...but I hope I will be able to get there in a good uni :). I am really occupied at the moment with my IB course, as it is my last year and in school days I sleep like 2 or 3 hours max at night...so, I am sorry for my late reply.

I just want to start a new life in Canada, and as I had a lot of drama with the muslims where I live...I feel like I want to begin a new life, in a new country and I want to stay away frm muslim pplz...really its what I feel like, I want erase islam out of me and my future..I want to think and be like I had never been a muslim and I have and will have nothing to do with that religion. I had enough of it and I am exhausted, which is also why I sorta gave up trying to understand my parents about Christ and to other muslim friends, as there will be debates, arguments, a lot of things to do and even some nasty things maybe...and I am too tired for that, I just want to have a normal life now.

I am feeling lonely and void at the moment, cause I don't have much of a friend. I hate to be alone and without friends, and I hope God would do something about that. In school, ppl are not much of a friend to me, I thought of joining a group of people in my school who hangs with each other. Most of them are muslim, but they are not religious, their religion is more like a culture or something that they have to be born with. And, yes they drink, smoke, take drugs, party...you name it, but I wanted to have friends so badly that I thought of joining them, which I am doing atm, but some of them are not nice to me ( some of them called me a 'Jew' because they know that I know people frm Israel) and acts as if I am just an extra person.
This sounds obvious, but you need to find yourself a church. Now.

Upvote 0

help_the_lord

Everything tastes better with cheese
Dec 15, 2009
✟15,830.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jesus said that all kinds of people would be persecuted in his name, mothers against sons, sons against brothers and the like.. anyways what i wanted to tell you about was a book i think you might find some comfort in: Jesus Freaks: Martyrs: Stories of Those Who Stood for Jesus

Upvote 0