Gastonia N.C. (Piedmont of N.C.)
✟100,334.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This area, since the "Debate a", and the "Ask a" Fundamentalist areas were removed, has become very quiet.

There has been a shift here on the Forums.

A few years ago, the Soteriology area, and the Baptist areas were the hotbeds and battle grounds for debates between Arminian theology and Calvinist theology.

And believe it or not, at one time, this area was the last place where Fundamentalism ruled.

I have always maintained that I was born a few centuries too late.

I make no apologies for my Calvinist/Reformed/Baptist theology. (I should have been born in the 1700's)

I make no apologies for my 1878 convictions and stand by what Fundamentalist said 140 years ago. (And again, I should have been born in the late 1800's)

Fundamentalism has always had roots in both Baptist and Reformed theology.

Evidence of this can been seen in the Handbook of Fundamentalist theology: "The Fundamentals; A Testimony to the Truth".

I am a member of this area. And as such, Fundamentalists traditionally held to some form of "Dispensationalism". (Most notably their stamen that they believe in "The premillennial Second Coming of Christ."

I am probably the last bastion of "Old Time Fundamental" faith.

I make this statement to anybody and everybody who reads this, I will not apologize for my convictions! What you see as heresy, I see as truth. Furthermore, in the thread recently on "pre-trib", my views were attacked. They always have been.

Regarding eschatology, no one person, other than Jesus Christ, and that includes me and anybody else who posts here, had a theology that was 100% correct!

I make the announcement that, in any thread henceforth, regarding eschatology, if you do not want my .02 worth, before you attack, ask me to leave.

Otherwise...

God Bless

Till all are one.

Last edited:

DeaconDean

γέγονα χαλκὸς, κύμβαλον ἀλαλάζον
Jul 19, 2005
Gastonia N.C. (Piedmont of N.C.)
✟100,334.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
With BOTH of you brothers!!!! God bless both of you!!!!

Amen!!!

There are few of us left.

God Bless

Till all are one.

• Winner
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
There are few of us left.

God Bless

Till all are one.

All the more reason to pray and in the unction of God's Holy Spirit, and in His strength, to keep on keepin' on.

Reactions: DeaconDean
Upvote 0

tkolter

May 8, 2018
Saint Petersburg, Florida
✟22,246.00
Country
United States
Faith
Fundament. Christ.
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm literally holding the KJV Bible my grandmother bought, gave to my mother when she passed away and my mother read from it one page I tore when I was a small child a boy being a boy and she then gave it to me when I had major surgery and I held it ever since ad read from it the Truth. I believe in the Bible its pages and cover to cover and every word is the inspired and actual will of God a Book of Wonders from the Creation to the Revelation and it should be read as is and accepted. And that by the Scripture and the Blood of Jesus are we sanctified and cleansed and empowered to be His instruments on Earth. And if some Christians and outsiders look down on us for simple and honest belief and faith its not our shame but theirs. My mother and my father taught me to be proud of my faith and to be the servant of our God. So your not alone brother.

Upvote 0