• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

I made my own website!

Discussion in 'Community Hangout' started by Multifavs, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Multifavs

Multifavs Artist & Plushie-Maker Supporter

+7,143
    United States
    Catholic
    Celibate
    It was my first time making a complete website and it was fun. :clap: Actually, I attempted making a website one time before but I didn't add much to it before having it deleted. This time I used Wix's website editor to make it, and it made things much simpler. It was not as difficult to make the website as I expected and I was able to do almost all of the work myself. There were a few things I had to do differently from how I'd planned because Wix was a little picky, but otherwise it's a great tool. The website took a little over a month to complete, overall. I will probably add more to it in the future, too.

Also, thank you to @Anthony7 for showing me Wix and for giving me lots of support and a little help with the website. :)

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Kenny'sID

Kenny'sID Well-Known Member Supporter

+4,528
    Christian
    Single
    I'll probably look into that eventually. It's been several yrs since I've tried one of those editors, and I'm guessing they are much improved today. Thanks.

3. Dave-W

Dave-W Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner! Supporter

+13,732
    United States
    Messianic
    Married
    US-Others
    Congrats Multi.

Multi site manager!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Anthony7

Anthony7 Rigatoni

+4,018
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Others
    You're very welcome, Multis. :hug:

I was really impressed at how quickly you picked it up. Great job on the site as well. :oldthumbsup:

5. Kenny'sID

Kenny'sID Well-Known Member Supporter

+4,528
    Christian
    Single
    So, where's the link? :D

6. Multifavs

Multifavs Artist & Plushie-Maker Supporter

+7,143
    United States
    Catholic
    Celibate
    Thanks everyone! :satisfied:

Hey, is that another new name? ^_^

I didn't post it since I wasn't sure if that was okay to do. But, the image in my signature links to it. :)

7. Dave-W

Dave-W Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner! Supporter

+13,732
    United States
    Messianic
    Married
    US-Others
    OK - got it bookmarked already!

8. sunshine100

sunshine100 Love God Love people Supporter

+1,541
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    That is awesome,way to go :)

9. SweetCarolina

SweetCarolina Heart of Gold Supporter

+7,292
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Republican
    That's great!! I'm proud of you. Websites are really time consuming and a lot of decision making is involved. I too have tried to make them before and just deleted it after awhile, lol. So I'm happy for you and hope all goes well for your website future. :D