• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

I made a mistake

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Nikki1445, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Nikki1445

Nikki1445 Member

+192
    Christian
    Single
    Hey guys

Could you please pray for me. I made a mistake at work that could potentially cost the company a lot of money. I need Gods undying grace and mercy over this whole situation. I pray no money is lost.

I also need prayer on my mind. I've been worrying so much about this I could barely sleep last night.

Thank you guys

• Prayers Prayers x 14
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Anthony2019

Anthony2019 "Only Me!" Supporter

+2,213
    United Kingdom
    Anglican
    Single
    Despite our best of intentions, we all make mistakes from time to time.

If you have an understanding boss, sometimes the best solution is to have a frank and open discussion, telling him or her what has happened. It may even give the company the opportunity to put things right. They may be annoyed, but the chances are that he/she will respect your loyalty and honesty.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  3. jannikitty

jannikitty Widows trust in God.

+557
    United States
    Pentecostal
    Widowed
    US-Others
    Praying for you and the situation that somehow it works out. In the Name of Jesus.

• Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. Tigger45

Tigger45 St Francis Supporter

+7,127
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    The Lord’s graces upon you :pray:

5. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+5,277
    Messianic
    Private
    Praying things will all work out well for you, one way or another, and that you will have peace.

6. Mydreams

Mydreams Well-Known Member

+2,700
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Lord we pray, help Nikki1445 to correct this mistake at company, let there be no loss. Bless with a peace of mind and ways to do profit for the company without making losses. Lord take control of company situation and bless company and Nikki1445, please bless, in Jesus loving name, Amen!

• Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. musicalpilgrim

musicalpilgrim pilgrim on the sacred music pathway Supporter Angels Team

+19,107
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    I pray for the peace of the Lord to fill your heart and mind as you trust in him to take over this situation, may the Lord bless you and fill you with his peace in Jesus name