California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Dear brothers and sisters. I have greatly benefited from my time spent here on CF (I type this with tears). I'm sorry that I have not lived according to many words I have said here, but know this...I have desired to...and I have tried.

I'm going back to prison. Some of you know that I am on parole and I have been out for about 10 months. Last Wednesday I made the horrible choice to revisit my vices and to cut the gps monitor from my ankle...and to flee.

I still am not 100% certain of what I will do now...to keep running...or not to run.

Please pray for me. If I do not post here anymore, you will know that I'm in prison. I'm so sorry brethren.

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Dear brothers and sisters. I have greatly benefited from my time spent here on CF (I type this with tears). I'm sorry that I have not lived according to many words I have said here, but know this...I have desired to...and I have tried.

I'm going back to prison. Some of you know that I am on parole and I have been out for about 10 months. Last Wednesday I made the horrible choice to revisit my vices and to cut the gps monitor from my ankle...and to flee.

I still am not 100% certain of what I will do now...to keep running...or not to run.

Please pray for me. If I do not post here anymore, you will know that I'm in prison. I'm so sorry brethren.

That's horrible, I'll pray for you.

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟981,891.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

We do not judge you for any of these things, Tone. We will pray only for the best for you.

Upvote 0

ajcarey

Jun 3, 2019
Midwest
✟46,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Praying for you. Do turn yourself in ASAP. It is right before God and will give you your best outcome with the law now compared to what you'll get if you keep running. His Word warns that those who resist the authority of government and law enforcement receive to themselves damnation. There is still hope if you come clean before God and man to receive the appropriate chastisement.
-See Lamentations 3:21-41

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,865.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: Oh Tone, i'm soooo sorry. What a quagmire. i'm soooooo praying for you that God guides you, protects, and defends you as only He can, and that His inexplicable grace supersedes ALL things. Praying that God prompts you to do what is best for you and that His mercy abides. Father, may it be so, in Jesus name, amen.

We love you too, Tone. (((hug)))

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ilovejcsog

I am a Christian mutt. You can call me Rox
Jul 23, 2018
Phoenix
✟21,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
You will never be free til you face your demons. God is with you and will provide you comfort and peace in your decisions.
Please, the prospect of never seeing you again is too much to bear. Come back little sheep.
Love you in Jesus and much prayer!

Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Yah bless you all. I was just released today...sheesh L.A. County sucks...I survived the great 2019 Summer Olympics Quarantine!!!!!

Upvote 0