I love life!

Zoe Girl

Feb 24, 2003
Olathe, Kansas
✟278.00
Hey, I just found this website today, and can already foresee myself spending way too many hours neglecting my responsibilities in order to hang out here!

I'm 23 years old and am from the Kansas City area.  I grew up in a Christian home, got saved at age 4, but didn't really live for God by my own choice until I was around 14 or 15.  College has been hard on my faith (I went to Christian schools k-12, so college was a big change), but I'm pulling through.  Last year I spent most of the year doubting God (and blaming Him for my own problems), but in August I started going to a new church and have slowly been working my way out of that.  

Just in the past couple months I have been more fired up for God than in a long time.  I'm glad to be back, and hope I never doubt Him again.  I had forgotten how good it feels to be in God's presence (better is one day...)

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

nikloas

Croc Hunter! CRIKEY!!!
Feb 24, 2003
Queensland, Australia
Visit site
✟169.00
Faith
Christian
Hiya Zoe :) I had a similar thing with my life (im 19/20 atm), grew up in a christian family home, but never really committed till i was 17. Needless to say i had a few pretty hard times where i threw it all away in rebellion and stuff. Kinda sucked that my mates were all out getting drunk and having sex, and i was missing out. In hindsight but, i wasnt that bad off, and now my mates have no money, and never saw those girls again etc

Best part is, that God knows ur gonna stuff up (i bet i will a million times over), but he always takes us back. Im not the type to get all soppy and that, but its a real boost to know that his grace is always availiable to me, and everyone.

Cheers, and Hi =)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.