Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I know it may sound somewhat immature, but I really do enjoy buying dolls and stuffed animals. I've always liked collecting cute things, but I sometimes find myself having trouble with it these days. It's not that I overspend on them or anything, but the trouble comes in when I have to decide what to do with my newly acquired dolls/stuffed animals. I want to actually use them in some way, but putting them on display isn't really what I'm thinking. I suppose I just want them sometimes to help inspire me to work on crafts or writing projects. Perhaps I'd use them more if I felt comfortable enough sitting them down beside me when I'm outside of my bedroom, but the judgement from family members is very real here.

Anyways, the reason I decided to make this thread is because I wanted to share that I just bought myself a pretty cute cabbage patch kid. I'm in a retro mood and so I thought the best thing to do would be to buy something cute that got popular in that time period.

Here's what she looks like. I'll need to think of a name for her, but maybe having her around will help me to write something.

Cabbage Patch Kid.jpg

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟948,166.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
ACatholicRose,

Dolls are a favorite pastime for many. I’m sorry you’re experiencing judgment from loved ones. Is your collection large?

I have two porcelain dolls and contemplated getting more. Displaying them is challenging without precautions for the sun and dust. Yellowing will occur with sun exposure. I also like doll houses. I’ll probably design my own. A London townhouse and manor home.

ETA: This is largest doll. She’s 36 inches.

4C767B7B-2449-4B60-8F29-25253B8F8739.jpeg

Yours in His Service,

~Bella

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 person
Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟79,768.00