Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Dog. I cried for days. Now I want to get another one but I think it's too soon.
I had that happen yesterday. He goes in the bathroom and accidently shuts the door behind him and it was an hour before I found him. He's cute, but quite a dope.

Upvote 0

Joined2krist

CF Ambassadors
Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
✟427,048.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I feel for you . I lost my dog after Hurricane sandy . She died of old age though not the hurricane. It’s hurts a lot and I still miss her

Thanks. I miss him a lot, so sad

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Reactions: rsj13
Upvote 0

ilovejcsog

I am a Christian mutt. You can call me Rox
Jul 23, 2018
Phoenix
✟21,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
My two cats, 18 and 19 years old died in 2016 and the sadness is still there I still miss them terribly. I know non pet people have a hard time understanding these strong feelings we have for our pets but they give us unconditional love and we return it. They are our human pets. I don't how long it has been since you lost dog but take time to grieve before jumping into a new family member.
God bless you!

Upvote 0

JustRachel

He welcomed me back! <3
Supporter
Aug 12, 2007
Right here
✟325,328.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I know that it hurts terribly. Hugs to you. Sometimes filling the emptiness with a new pet soon is not a bad thing. Visit some puppies and see how your heart feels. They bring so much joy and are a distraction from the grief. I often thank God for providing us with pets to make us so happy. I have two aging Shih Tzus whom I love dearly. They will be our last pets because we're getting old and don't want any pets that will outlive us. :(

Upvote 0

GodLovesCats

Mar 16, 2019
Florida
✟117,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Rachel, for many people adopting puppies shortly after losing their dogs makes the grief worse. It is not a process that can or should be hurried, but gradual and different for each person who lost a pet.

Upvote 0