Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Oh a grey persian? Lovely. My sister had one growing up. That cat would stay in any position she put her...and dressed her in doll clothes... oh my!

My Caleb was a labradoodle with labrador hair! I only had him 7 years. I sat in my backyard sobbing... sobbing for 18 hours a day... for 6 weeks straight. I know I had to eat, to get to PT etc but the rest of the time I sat on the bench in the backyard sobbing. That was 4 years ago. God gave me a wonderful poodle but the hole in my heart for Caleb is still raw. I miss him still so much. I didn't get his ashes as I knew it would be too hard for me.

This poodle is now 4 plus years old.... I can't bear to think about losing him.

God knows your pain and grief. One foot in front of the other... and love another kitty soon.

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Smokey has been with me for 18 years of my life. He has been there for me through the good and the really bad times. I am devastated at the loss I am dealing with. On 1/18/18 Smokey was too tired and wore out to go on anymore. This is the first pet that I have ever had as my own. I love him and I lost a part of me when he passed away. I pray to God that he has Smokey and that I will see him again. My heart hurts daily and I am depressed and full of sadness. I am reading pet loss books, I am on pet loss forums, I have an appointment with my counselor and my Pastor. I look at the Urn he is in and I cannot believe he is gone. Please pray for me. I am hurting and do not have a support system. Any prayers or support would be greatly appreciated.

When I think of my pets that have gone on, and hear people say they were just animals, I find Ecclesiastes 3:18-21 comforting. I'm praying for you and Smokey. Sorry I didn't see your post earlier.

• Agree
Reactions: Heavenhome
Upvote 0