oakdale
✟7,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I don't know if he is or if what I am doing is even right. I do pray and all but every day I like to walk outside by myself at night and take late-night strolls around my blocks and listen to music and just enjoy the air and outside. However, I find myself talking to God as if he was my best friend walking next to me as if we were hanging out walking together.

Jun 16, 2020
London
✟106,244.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't know if he is or if what I am doing is even right. I do pray and all but every day I like to walk outside by myself at night and take late-night strolls around my blocks and listen to music and just enjoy the air and outside. However, I find myself talking to God as if he was my best friend walking next to me as if we were hanging out walking together.

in truth He is walking in you as you .... to have this mind in you is to prey without ceasing (1 Thessalonians 5:17) which is to worship Him in spirit and in truth ( John 4:24)

• Friendly
Reactions: He'swithme
Upvote 0

splish- splash

Team- Early Interventions
Dec 2, 2019
✟225,561.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Did you also know, The Lord actually treasures those little moments, that you spend talking to Him and dining in His presence? There are strange and at times funny things, He will begin to do which will prove this, that is if He hasn't already started doing so and when you start to slip away or get distracted, He will definitely let you know.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

George95

CF Tech Master
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Community Manager
Site Supporter
Oct 31, 2012
✟1,395,217.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
mXruUXx.jpg

MOD HAT ON

This thread is being closed as it is not in line with the Statement of Purpose for this forum. Only those between the ages of 16-19 may post here.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.