Feb 16, 2007
✟12,570.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
not me! Usually I can't wait to finish summer and get back into the swing of things, but I've gotten used to working all day everyday and I don't want to give up my shift and have to work with the highschoolers.
But, I suppose it's inevitable and I must go back... arrgh

Upvote 0

arunma

Flaming Calvinist
Apr 29, 2004
✟19,415.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
After today I'm really looking forward to the start of the semester. I just found out what class I'll be TAing for, and it's exactly the one I requested. They assigned me to teach the discussion section, which is also exactly what I requested. To be honest I'm looking forward to teaching even more than I am to the classes I'll be taking.

Reactions: kittysbecute
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Trashionista

Jun 10, 2007
The Copacabana
✟9,243.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
CA-Liberals
I'm so ready to go back. And it be fall.

Just because its so hot/humid here and I don't care what I wear. At least once fall rolls around, I'll be more inspired.

Thats the only reason I want to go back to school is the "clothing/shopping" part of it. I'm not looking forward to the essays, lectures, etc.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.