I know God says He won't give us more than we can handle????

Faith0263

Bapticostal
Feb 14, 2002
Texas
Visit site
✟15,405.00
Faith
Baptist
more than ever please pray for me /us. David's grandmother passed this morning and I can' teven tell him about it yet. Why you ask? He's in jail. He snuck out this morn for a trip to the er for pain pills <he's addicted>just yet another saga in my life I didn't share here yet well...mainly because of the embarassment of it all and 2, I honestly thought it was gone..under control. That he was healed. Well guess what..he's not. Anyway, the police followed him into our driveway and ran a check. He has warrants out for tickets, some that dated back to b4 I even met him. They handcuffed him and took him away, while I sit helplessly crying GOD WHYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy is all this happening? AND while Chelsea looked on...I know He promises He will not give us more than we can handle...well I'm beginning to wonder, honestly. The amount is staggering and when his dad finally called from Whitney, he lost his mother <david's grandmother that I requested prayer for on one of my many threads> Well not going to start a new one and considered not even posting this but the more praying the better, I DO know that and I knew the prayer warriors here, well some would lift us all up in your prayers..I'm going to take a break from the boards for a bit...for one my nerves are so bad <its hereditary and only getting worse>that I can't harldy type, 2 I just need to. I just can't keep up w/it all right now ..God bless each of you and please know I will continue to pray for everyone.

Stanfi

Senior Veteran
Aug 22, 2003
West Virginia
✟17,821.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I will pray for you..:prayer: I too have felt like God put more on me than I could handle. I have felt like I was at the end of my rope and barely hanging onto the last thread.

You know when you excersise and you really push yourself, and muscles get so sore that you can't hardly move, because of the pain. Eventually it goes away and you get stronger right?

The same thing happens in our Christian life. Trials comes, and we hurt so bad we can hardly stand it. However, if we can hang on and trust in the Lord, we will emerge victorious and much stronger than before.

Hang in there!!

Upvote 0

Faith0263

Bapticostal
Feb 14, 2002
Texas
Visit site
✟15,405.00
Faith
Baptist
:clap:Now here is what transpired after posting: I took my bible:pray: in hand <after counting to about 100 to get my crying under control> rebuked the devil outta my house and life, read scripture aloud then prayed yesterday morning after all this happened. I had to. I was SO afraid I was fixing to pass out and SURE don't need a repeat of May 30th ...and wallaaaaaaaaaa...I was able to do what needed to be done to help David. After his dad called and knew what happened, and he told me about his mother passing, he came home <about a 2 hr drive>and got David out. I need ta write a book don'tcha think? I mean after all that IS my dream of dreams...to write! Oh yeh anyhoo, after almost 2,000.00 David got home, bless his heart. He was SO distraught...not necessarily over being in jail all day, about his grandmother. He lost his mom in his teenage yrs., but he said this hurt worse. <His mom made a HUGE difference between him and his brother, a long story> The funeral is Friday and will be very difficult. But at least she's in glory with daddy, PTL. :bow: In paying him back we can't miss one weeks payment...or else. <Another story for later, news at 11>

So as you can see, right now is when I need to be strong. :prayer:Not only for God, but for David, our kids etc., but for ME!!! Is my saving grace so to speak, to stand on the word and help everyone along. Thank you Jesus for answered prayers, for putting the christian boy in Brookes path. Details to come.... She needs SO much encouragement right now and for Davids dad being able to help him/us yet once again...and for your never ending love, mercy and grace!! For Davids dad being able to get him out of jail...for his job, they were SO nice at his work yesterday..telling me to reassure him he had a job to come back to and even got a draw ready that we picked up later. GOD IS SO GOOOODDD!!!!!!! Yes some things still have to be dealt with such as the pills etc., but one thing at a time and one day at a time I always say.

AND too, yesterday the guy from Tom Thumb called and said he'd call me back w/a police report number, so I can get the particulars after he makes the report...still waiting to hear AND that the accounting office would be calling me to make payout arrangements...still waiting on that too....again, stay tuned!! So I'm thinking as calm as he was and the way God's been moving, it's ALL going to be JIS FINE!! Will update Brooke's thread too. YAY!!!!:clap:

Upvote 0

Faith0263

Bapticostal
Feb 14, 2002
Texas
Visit site
✟15,405.00
Faith
Baptist
wvmtnkid said:
Gosh, Donna, my head is sorta spinning from everything, but I will definately lift your situation in prayer! :prayer:

Yours? You oughta see mine lol :eek: :p As if I didn't have enough on my plate, my neck is killing me ..<i have a collapsed vertebrae in C2> AND I'm seeing my Dr. on the 17th to see if I have the beginning stages of fiber myalgia<sp> The retired couple next door run a licensed massage therapy business out of their home and he calls me when he has a cancellation, thankfully because that's all that helps. My muscles everywhere hurt and are starting to more everyday. So thanks to him, to yall for praying and of course to God. Everything combined has helped me to keep on truckin as of late!! :clap:

Upvote 0