• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

I keep making bets. Now I think I'm going to hell tomorrow again.

SnowTiger

Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
United States
✟183,494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi,

I made another bet with Jesus in my head. This time I bet an eternity in a coffin if my basketball team doesn't win tomorrow. I'm pretty sure they won't win. I believe that I'll just magically appear in a coffin tomorrow at around 7 oclock when my team loses.

There is nothing anyone can do for me. I'm going to be in a coffin forever starting tomorrow at 7 oclock and no one will ever come for me.

Goodbye. I don't think anyone can do anything for me. I feel very foolish for making that bet. I didn't want to make it, it just entered my head and I couldn't do anything about it. It was kind of an accident, but I still feel responsible.

I'm going to really miss this world. I'm pretty sure I'm going to really hate it in the coffin. No video games, no music, no nothing. The evil voice in my head even says he will be there when I'm in the coffin.

Goodbye,

SnowTiger

God is good

Oct 4, 2016
Michigan
✟201,885.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi,

I made another bet with Jesus in my head. This time I bet an eternity in a coffin if my basketball team doesn't win tomorrow. I'm pretty sure they won't win. I believe that I'll just magically appear in a coffin tomorrow at around 7 oclock when my team loses.

There is nothing anyone can do for me. I'm going to be in a coffin forever starting tomorrow at 7 oclock and no one will ever come for me.

Goodbye. I don't think anyone can do anything for me. I feel very foolish for making that bet. I didn't want to make it, it just entered my head and I couldn't do anything about it. It was kind of an accident, but I still feel responsible.

I'm going to really miss this world. I'm pretty sure I'm going to really hate it in the coffin. No video games, no music, no nothing. The evil voice in my head even says he will be there when I'm in the coffin.

Goodbye,

SnowTiger
Hi, I just wanted you to know that I believe this is just ocd trying to put fear in you and I also have ocd but just know that Jesus knows you better than you know you and Jesus loves you very much.

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,589.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I made another bet with Jesus in my head.
Jesus knows your problem and will treat your bet in the same way a parrent treats their childs bet,'I bet a million, trillion, billion that I'll beat you.'

As has been already suggested, keep taking your medication and try to limit the extent of your bets with Jesus.

Upvote 0

SnowTiger

Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
United States
✟183,494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi,

Well, my team won so I was very happy. They won by a very narrow margin, so I thought they were going to lose for sure. I was very happy when they won. Thank you for your responses. The good voice in my head says that Jesus wouldn't put me in a coffin even if my team did lose.

The bad voice was at me all day long. He was laughing and said that today is the day I go to hell. He was rejoicing. Somehow my team won though! I was overjoyed! The evil voice even said that he was God. He said that that is just how bad God hates me. He said that this is just how evil God sounds when he hates someone. But it was all lies!

Thank you everyone who posted nice messages. I'm very happy that things worked out.

SnowTiger

Upvote 0

God is good

Oct 4, 2016
Michigan
✟201,885.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi,

Well, my team won so I was very happy. They won by a very narrow margin, so I thought they were going to lose for sure. I was very happy when they won. Thank you for your responses. The good voice in my head says that Jesus wouldn't put me in a coffin even if my team did lose.

The bad voice was at me all day long. He was laughing and said that today is the day I go to hell. He was rejoicing. Somehow my team won though! I was overjoyed! The evil voice even said that he was God. He said that that is just how bad God hates me. He said that this is just how evil God sounds when he hates someone. But it was all lies!

Thank you everyone who posted nice messages. I'm very happy that things worked out.

SnowTiger
Just know that you are not alone, I struggle with thoughts too but we have Jesus so we have everything we could ever need. God bless you and Jesus is Lord.

Upvote 0