timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,059.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Warning! Movie spoilers!! (Movies mentioned: Star Trek 2009, Inception, Justice League 2017,

The very first I had was a dream when I was a young child. There was a very large and massive black object in space and it destroyed a whole alien planet but it was my planet so I guess I'm an alien in that dream. I was in space when it happened, in full view of my own planet. The object had something that was tiny but exponentially grew massive (black hole weapon) I was totally helpless to do anything and was totally overwhelmed by the grief of losing all the people in the planet I call home. --- This scene appeared over 20 years later in the film Star Trek 2009 (Destruction of Vulcan by a black hole device deployed by a massive black ship)

And then, many many years later, I had a dream that was the End-of-the-World Cinematic for StarCraft II RTS game. I had a dream about the cinematic last 2007 and the cinematic was only released several years later. It was very vivid and detailed, exactly like in the game.

More recently, I dreamed about the film "Inception" a year before I watched it. I was in an "inception" scenario and guess what? I woke up thinking I'm still dreaming that my reality isn't real. This is the same idea that the lead character planted to the mind of his wife through inception dream-state. This dream left me confused for a week.

And then I had a dream being in a dilapidated town and the sky was red. The whole town was ravaged by a cube-shaped metamorphic device that also resembled silicon microprocessor chip of a computer. The cube was killing everyone in town but me. Instead, it latched into my arm and turned me into a cyborg --- This is the scene appeared in Justice League. "End of the world" cubes placed in a dilpidated Russian town, sky was also red in climatic scenes, cube was killing people in the town, however, one member of the Justice League was transformed by this cube into a cyborg.

The thing is, I don't go to cinema. I prefer to rent and watch stuff at home. The means I never saw the trailers before the dream.

So weird, I actually took some of these dreams seriously and I thought some were signs to the end of the world, that is until seeing the same scenes in a movie :/

I did have quite a few prophetic dreams though that took place in real life, not in a movie.

Reactions: seekingmuch

seekingmuch

Mar 14, 2018
PANAMA CITY
✟42,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You need to write some novels or some screenplays. :) Why haven't you? My dreams are pretty real like yours. It's a gift.

I actually wrote a short story involving an alien who visited earth and was cute and adorable about ten years before E.T. came out. STEVEN SPIELBERG STOLE MY IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: timewerx
Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,059.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
You need to write some novels or some screenplays. :) Why haven't you? My dreams are pretty real like yours. It's a gift.

I actually wrote a short story involving an alien who visited earth and was cute and adorable about ten years before E.T. came out. STEVEN SPIELBERG STOLE MY IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like a great idea! It did occur to me before, just never got to it. I once tried to write down every dream I had but didn't follow through.

Nice story about E.T. now that's talent since you wrote it. I only see things in dreams.

It seems like Hollywood could be reading my mind or they create so much movies that eventually, they will comeout with something I saw in a dream before!

Upvote 0

DreamerOfTheHeart

I Am What I Am
Jul 11, 2017
Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Warning! Movie spoilers!! (Movies mentioned: Star Trek 2009, Inception, Justice League 2017,

The very first I had was a dream when I was a young child. There was a very large and massive black object in space and it destroyed a whole alien planet but it was my planet so I guess I'm an alien in that dream. I was in space when it happened, in full view of my own planet. The object had something that was tiny but exponentially grew massive (black hole weapon) I was totally helpless to do anything and was totally overwhelmed by the grief of losing all the people in the planet I call home. --- This scene appeared over 20 years later in the film Star Trek 2009 (Destruction of Vulcan by a black hole device deployed by a massive black ship)

And then, many many years later, I had a dream that was the End-of-the-World Cinematic for StarCraft II RTS game. I had a dream about the cinematic last 2007 and the cinematic was only released several years later. It was very vivid and detailed, exactly like in the game.

More recently, I dreamed about the film "Inception" a year before I watched it. I was in an "inception" scenario and guess what? I woke up thinking I'm still dreaming that my reality isn't real. This is the same idea that the lead character planted to the mind of his wife through inception dream-state. This dream left me confused for a week.

And then I had a dream being in a dilapidated town and the sky was red. The whole town was ravaged by a cube-shaped metamorphic device that also resembled silicon microprocessor chip of a computer. The cube was killing everyone in town but me. Instead, it latched into my arm and turned me into a cyborg --- This is the scene appeared in Justice League. "End of the world" cubes placed in a dilpidated Russian town, sky was also red in climatic scenes, cube was killing people in the town, however, one member of the Justice League was transformed by this cube into a cyborg.

The thing is, I don't go to cinema. I prefer to rent and watch stuff at home. The means I never saw the trailers before the dream.

So weird, I actually took some of these dreams seriously and I thought some were signs to the end of the world, that is until seeing the same scenes in a movie :/

I did have quite a few prophetic dreams though that took place in real life, not in a movie.

It is the end of the world, but it is the beginning of the new world.

Inception was powerful and made for good.

You suffered what I and others have suffered: de-realization. That is seeing reality as a dream

But, reality is as a dream, just one dreamt by God. Still, for God it is as substance of dream, hence the ease of which God enacts miracles.

Reactions: timewerx
Upvote 0

DreamerOfTheHeart

I Am What I Am
Jul 11, 2017
Houston
✟39,308.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The experience did felt annoying.

I have lingering thoughts in the back of my mind that I am somehow a significant contributor to this (shared) dream. That I am trapped somehow. I think there's a way out though, other than death, using technology.

As I have said elsewhere, the workers in the field are out there. The message of God is even coming by metaphor of fiction, just as Jesus taught in parables.

Hard to believe, but true -- if you can accept it.

One poster recently said "Neo represents the anti-christ". No, Neo is representative of Christ and our soul journey to Christ.

Jesus is the hero of thousands of faces. Jesus is our archetypal hero today, he is many of our heroes. Notice how so often the plot is to save the world, just as Jesus died to save our world.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,059.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Just some update, there's another movie I have watched very recently that also appeared in a dream I had last year. The movie is titled "The Commuter".

This is actually the same dream I have related to "Inception".

I actually made a more detailed post of that dream last year here:
A very strange dream, I was told reality is the dream! :o

There's a few details I left out like me being Irish in that dream. The lead actor in The Commuter is Liam Neeson who's Irish.

The container of the package is also a brown envelop and there's a scene where Liam Neeson also spilled the contents of the brown envelop, in this case is money, instead of a drug in my dream. He also regularly talked to someone in the train a fellow passenger who is an old man, just like in my dream. And very similarly, there's corrupt cops involved in the transaction. The train I'm on is on the daily commute to and from New York.

This is really weird.....I mean why movies??

Is there some sort of cryptic message being sent out to movies? Someone or something trying to communicate??

Upvote 0