I Just Wanted To Say (IJWTS)/(IAJWTS) (3)

Mrs. Luther073082

Commit to the LORD whatever you do - Proverbs 16:3
Jan 18, 2006
✟41,836.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
IJWTS yesterday was the most important work day of the year. I had a pretty big role to play in it and I had been extremely worried because I've been sick with a virus on top of having some awful Braxton Hicks and other pregnancy symptoms. I thought I would be distracted and surely mess up. I asked for prayers for yesterday and yesterday I felt better during work. Today, I found out we did such a good job that one of the top people in the agency is taking us out to dinner to celebrate :clap:

Upvote 0
May 25, 2010
Visit site
✟18,018.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
IJWTS I am sick and tired of lazy postal workers who won't bring our parcel upstairs to the door of our apartment when it won't fit through the mail box. We're supposed to go pick it up now and it's over 3 miles away and we have no car and all of our friends who drive us places are out of town. And this is something I need for my online classes that I'm taking.

Upvote 0

Beauty4Ashes

All that I need, is a song in my heart. . .
Feb 5, 2004
Visit site
✟28,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ijwts - I guess that was thunder I heard after all. it was so beautiful and sunny a minute ago and I was just getting up the nerve to force my wrecked body outside to do some gardening when it starts a downpour.
I guess I get to do boring stuff like laundry and dishes instead :(

Upvote 0

Mrs. Luther073082

Jan 18, 2006
✟41,836.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
IJWTS I am sick and tired of lazy postal workers who won't bring our parcel upstairs to the door of our apartment when it won't fit through the mail box. We're supposed to go pick it up now and it's over 3 miles away and we have no car and all of our friends who drive us places are out of town. And this is something I need for my online classes that I'm taking.

Ours is so lazy, they won't even shut the doors to the mailboxes on our street. Sometimes our mail gets wet because of it. :mad:

Upvote 0

Mrs. Luther073082

Jan 18, 2006
✟41,836.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
IJWTS I accidentally had caffeine this afternoon :doh: I just attacked our hall closet - took everything out of it, redistributed to more appropriate parts of the house, and made the closet into a linen closet. I also reorganized our desk.

Not sure if nesting ... or just caffeinated.... :mmh:

Upvote 0

Verve

No grit, no pearl.
Apr 12, 2011
✟24,640.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
IJWTS I accidentally had caffeine this afternoon :doh: I just attacked our hall closet - took everything out of it, redistributed to more appropriate parts of the house, and made the closet into a linen closet. I also reorganized our desk.

Not sure if nesting ... or just caffeinated.... :mmh:
Maybe a bit of both.

Upvote 0

Mrs. Luther073082

Jan 18, 2006
✟41,836.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Yeah.... I continued to go insane after that post and did a bunch of other stuff.

I am going to regret all this activity in the morning when I'll probably be back to my pregnancy pains. For some reason, I haven't had any contractions or much pain at all in the last few hours.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Stravinsk

Neo Baroque/Rococo Classical Artist
Mar 4, 2009
Australia
✟9,955.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Politics
US-Libertarian
IJWTS - lots of longer term members are springing up recently in Singles lately. Very interesting.

Edit: I also don't mean the older resurrected threads that a certain necromancer is raising.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Stravinsk

Neo Baroque/Rococo Classical Artist
Mar 4, 2009
Australia
✟9,955.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Politics
US-Libertarian
Maybe they are subscribed to the threads and checking them out?

Perhaps - but more I meant in the last 3 weeks or so. Older user names are popping up and posting that I haven't seen in ages, and some that I've never seen.

Upvote 0