I Just Wanted To Say (IJWTS)/(IAJWTS) (3)

Verve

No grit, no pearl.
Apr 12, 2011
✟24,640.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
IJWTS I feel bad about forgetting to post in this area...especially since there are some really cool peeps over here. :doh:

Hi!

I've missed you Miss Squeaks!

tumblr_mfoq0aRZ8D1qipvpjo1_500.gif

Upvote 0

Squeakers

Cat and music lover.
Dec 21, 2007
Way in the back, off to the left.
✟70,915.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Hi!

I've missed you Miss Squeaks!

tumblr_mfoq0aRZ8D1qipvpjo1_500.gif

D'aw, I've missed you too! I thought about y'all the other day when I was listening to a U2 song while passing by a Panera Bread.

True story. :D ... :hug: ... ^_^

Upvote 0

Inkachu

Bursting with fruit flavor!
Jan 31, 2008
Somewhere between Rivendell and Rohan
✟62,966.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I knew. Hi. Hope everything is going well for you.

Just wanted to make sure. I didn't want to be like some strange chick all up in your grill :) I'm doing good, thanks. Hope you are, too.

Upvote 0

Stravinsk

Neo Baroque/Rococo Classical Artist
Mar 4, 2009
Australia
✟9,955.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Politics
US-Libertarian
Just wanted to make sure. I didn't want to be like some strange chick all up in your grill :) I'm doing good, thanks. Hope you are, too.

*Chuckle*, Inka - sometimes your way of expressing stuff makes me smile. "up in my grill" haha. It's been a bit rough for me the last 3 months. For various reasons. I've been sick and other things going on that I can't talk about. Just hope you're happy and family is doing ok.

Upvote 0

Inkachu

Jan 31, 2008
✟62,966.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
*Chuckle*, Inka - sometimes your way of expressing stuff makes me smile. "up in my grill" haha. It's been a bit rough for me the last 3 months. For various reasons. I've been sick and other things going on that I can't talk about. Just hope you're happy and family is doing ok.

I'm sorry you've been sick (and other things you can't talk about). You're welcome to PM me if you wanna get it off your chest. If not, that's cool, I know we aren't bosom buddies or anything. Glad I made you smile, at least :)

Upvote 0

Inkachu

Jan 31, 2008
✟62,966.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The more I learn about Planned Parenthood, the more revolted I feel, and the more horrified I am at how LITTLE I knew in the past. Not only do they promote abortions as a means of increasing revenue (while all the while claiming to want to reduce abortions via birth control), they're now handing out brochures designed for children ages 8-16 about their "right" to hide their HIV status from family, sexual partners, and (future) spouses. This particular brochure graphically suggests "experimenting" sexually, saying that HIV is no reason you can't have a fulfilling sex life, even if you aren't telling your partner that you have the disease!? Forget any innocence a child may have had when handed this thing, by the time they're done reading it, they'll know all about oral sex, mutual masturbation, and more. I am utterly disgusted and more determined than ever to stand against PP.

Upvote 0

Thunder Peel

You don't eat a peacock until it's cooked.
Aug 17, 2008
Missouri
✟40,869.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
IJWTS I often get the feeling that people only spend time around me when they're bored. Apparently I'm such a boring person that they'll find any excuse not to do something. I don't get it.

Just to clarify: this isn't directed at any specific person. It's more like something I've noticed over the years.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Inkachu

Jan 31, 2008
✟62,966.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
IJWTS I had a weird medley of artistically-angled dreams last night. At one point, one of my favorite songs (Dark Waltz) started playing on some type of big TV, and I was like "ooh, my song!" then suddenly I was in this big labyrinth of hallways where there was some sad ghost-like man, and I was singing the song to him and dancing and twirling my way through the halls, and he would appear and disappear as he followed me along. Then I was in a big theater with a huge bunch of people backstage and a full audience, and Va Pensiero started playing (which is a piece I just recently learned), so I ran out and started like, skipping across the stage singing it, and everyone else was, too. Of course, I reached the other side of the stage before the song was over, so I just turned around and started back the other way, and noticed Josh (my son lol) was in the audience, so I think I waved at him and smiled like a goofball.

I know I dreamed other stuff, it was a very "dreamful" night.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tink

our God is faithful. ♥
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2004
Texas
✟56,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Stravinsk

Neo Baroque/Rococo Classical Artist
Mar 4, 2009
Australia
✟9,955.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Politics
US-Libertarian
I don't know if anyone noticed, but there is a 666 tag for this thread. I was wondering what the shadow was about?? An evil presence lurks?

IJWTS - my adorable cat. Leaves me the most amazing presents when I forget to change her litter box. :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Inkachu

Jan 31, 2008
✟62,966.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Say, guy. Hi. Glad to see you back. Hope to read some things from you around these parts. :)

*gasp* Mah Tinky! Are you... "back"?

IAWTS I wish I understood. I seriously think the only solution is to stop caring, and that seems like a pretty crappy solution.

Upvote 0

Tink

our God is faithful. ♥
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2004
Texas
✟56,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Hey Tink! Long time no speaks. Hope married life is treating you well :)

Thank you. It is. So much more so than I deserve, actually. How are you?

*gasp* Mah Tinky! Are you... "back"?

IAWTS I wish I understood. I seriously think the only solution is to stop caring, and that seems like a pretty crappy solution.

I am! :hug: What's wrong? :(

Upvote 0

Beauty4Ashes

All that I need, is a song in my heart. . .
Feb 5, 2004
Visit site
✟28,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ijwts - I am so glad they are finally done paving the street right in front of our house. they are now doing next portion over which at least doesn't make our house a quite as much!!
I am disappointed however that apparently they pave streets different than sidewalks and I wasn't able to sneak out and write my name!! :(

Upvote 0