I Just Wanted To Say (IJWTS)/(IAJWTS) (3)

Mrs. Luther073082

Commit to the LORD whatever you do - Proverbs 16:3
Jan 18, 2006
✟41,836.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
IJWTS I probably shouldn't have bothered. It will just be met with some new absurdity. I don't have time for that kind of thing and I shouldn't have spent time on it today, because spending any time on it will result in the temptation to waste more time on it in the near future. There's sooo much else I could have done with my time that would actually have been productive.

.......Although, I guess it sort of was productive because I was biding my time while my feet de-poofed from working all day.

Upvote 0

Mrs. Luther073082

Commit to the LORD whatever you do - Proverbs 16:3
Jan 18, 2006
✟41,836.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
IJWTS I know it is wrong of me, but I am just SO bothered by my BIL's girlfriend right now. I used to respect her and I have lost all of that respect. She flunked out of school and lost her job and instead of looking for a new job, now aspires to be a "stay at home wife". My BIL pretty much was like, "uh, no". They are not even engaged, but she's clearly waiting for him to buy a house and take care of her all day. BIL does not want a dependent. All she does all day long is watch Netflix and play on the computer. Her mom pays for everything for her - car, gas, etc. She also frequently goes over to my MIL's house and mooches off of her and doesn't help her with anything.

I get that she is trying to be nice to me, but telling me she can relate to my not getting any sleep when she lives like that just really makes me want to tell her off. Oh yes, woe is you, you couldn't sleep-now you'll probably sleep all day before you watch your Netflix. That is certainly comparable to someone who doesn't sleep but has to work full time (and be at work at 6am for that matter), take care of a husband and her household, and make a baby. Yep.

OK, I got that out of my system... maybe I'll get over it now.

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
IJWTS- I'm totally excited for "The Purge"... I looove a good horror film.

Im interested in seeing it too! Im not a horror fan, but this piqued my interest.

IAJWTS - Hi All :) I hope you are doing well. :wave:

Upvote 0

Verve

No grit, no pearl.
Apr 12, 2011
✟24,640.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Im interested in seeing it too! Im not a horror fan, but this piqued my interest.

IAJWTS - Hi All :) I hope you are doing well. :wave:

:wave: I haven't seen a horror in a while that caught my eye.
Oddly enough it was the radio ad for the movie that caught my interest.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Stravinsk

Neo Baroque/Rococo Classical Artist
Mar 4, 2009
Australia
✟9,955.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'm back. Many people I've chatted with over the years are no longer able to post in Singles due to their married status. There is a thread there for any of you whom I've hurt.

http://www.christianforums.com/t7750005/

Upvote 0