I Just Wanted To Say (IJWTS)/(IAJWTS) (3)

SweetDee

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.
Jul 13, 2010
Hogwarts
✟22,875.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
IJWTS out from the ground arose a new thread, a better thread, a thread to end all threads....the 'I just wanted to say thread'. :ebil:

I would also like to add that it is 3 days till payday.

I am going to be all :blink::hoho: and that'll last until I pay my bills

and then I'll be all like

:puff::unbelievable:

but holla money to pay bills

:thankful::satisfied:

Upvote 0

SweetDee

Jul 13, 2010
Hogwarts
✟22,875.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
IJWTS- I am brewing coffee...

IAJWTS- It's tasty... :)

IJWTS I can never get coffee to taste right.

IAJWTS I put my dinner in my crockpot before I left for work. There is nothing like coming home to a house smelling like wonderful food :full:

Upvote 0

Verve

No grit, no pearl.
Apr 12, 2011
✟24,640.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
IJWTS I can never get coffee to taste right.

IAJWTS I put my dinner in my crockpot before I left for work. There is nothing like coming home to a house smelling like wonderful food :full:

Yay! We just got our first crockpot! Still haven't decided on the first meal to make in it yet.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SweetDee

Jul 13, 2010
Hogwarts
✟22,875.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
IJWTA- Anything in particular?

Yup! I am making Christmas gifts this year. I am making stockings for my nieces and nephews and filling them up with candy. I am also making aprons for the adults.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Woven

All you need is LOVE
Jan 26, 2012
✟17,277.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
IJWTS I will never understand people's obsession with Ke$ha. I was watching a talk show the other night. She sang and did a very short interview afterwards. Her voice is really not fantastic, and what she was wearing nearly made my eyes pop out of my head. It makes me sad to think that girls have to dress like prostitutes to sell albums. And in the interview she came across as so arrogant. I really don't understand the appeal. I hope my daughters choose a better role model than that one day.

Upvote 0

Verve

No grit, no pearl.
Apr 12, 2011
✟24,640.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
IJWTS- Since my boss gave me a three day weekend I guess I'll try and keep this reading streak going. Has anyone here ever read 24/6?

246covercropped.jpg

Upvote 0

Verve

No grit, no pearl.
Apr 12, 2011
✟24,640.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
IAJWTS - I just realized I only have a few more posts to go before I get to 26,000 posts. I must accomplish this!

:cheer: Much easier to accomplish with access to the Singles forum IMHO. ^_^

IAJWTS- Is that a wedding date for next year in the tag? Maybe? Maybe? Please someone rep me if it is!!!! Or you know if it isn't...so I'm not stuck thinking that it is!

Edit or maybe it's just someone who is fond of the idea that next year we have 11/12/13 on the calendar. ^_^

Upvote 0