Saratoga
✟14,265.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm not sure where exactly to post something like this as my religious status is SEEKING and I can't post anything in any of the Christian Only areas. So I'm posting here that in August I introduced myself and gave a bit of my back story. Anyways... As of today 10/15/2019 @ 7:23 PM I just gave my life to God!

I just felt I needed to share this and I look forward to living the rest of my life for God. I'm excited to move forward with this new life.

Thanks for letting me share and God Bless!

spiritualchristian7

Aug 6, 2019
NCR
✟16,028.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Read the bible, it's the manual of life
It's also the spiritual milk you need to grow into maturity
Since you're a new convert, seek guidance from other Christians

You may be feeling pumped up or on fire right now for the Lord, but it will soon die down
Your faith isn't based on how much you 'feel' but from how much you trust and believe in the Lord.

It's a walk full of ups and downs, but it's all worth it.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm not sure where exactly to post something like this as my religious status is SEEKING and I can't post anything in any of the Christian Only areas. So I'm posting here that in August I introduced myself and gave a bit of my back story. Anyways... As of today 10/15/2019 @ 7:23 PM I just gave my life to God!

I just felt I needed to share this and I look forward to living the rest of my life for God. I'm excited to move forward with this new life.

Thanks for letting me share and God Bless!
Congratulations ... God Bless ...

Upvote 0

Jaecubed

Aug 5, 2019
Saratoga
✟14,265.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Read the bible, it's the manual of life
It's also the spiritual milk you need to grow into maturity
Since you're a new convert, seek guidance from other Christians

You may be feeling pumped up or on fire right now for the Lord, but it will soon die down
Your faith isn't based on how much you 'feel' but from how much you trust and believe in the Lord.

It's a walk full of ups and downs, but it's all worth it.

Thank you! I've been reading the Bible since August and actually have been getting guidance from a Christian friend of mine. We constantly send each other links to videos or articles which has help convince me that there is a God. Seeing things in a different perspective than what I was taught in public school is shocking.

Anyways thank you for your advice and for taking the time to write.

Upvote 0

fwGod

Dec 19, 2005
✟65,262.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I rejoice with you in your new birth in Christ Jesus. :D

You will have problems in your life but you'll also have victories of faith too.

Be steadfast in faith.
The hope anchor you.
The joy re-joy-ce you.
The love ground you.
The peace keep you.

Always keep fired up in your heart that is more substance than feelings. Always keep your 'gas tank' filled.
Focus the excitement that you have now into a lasting ember that surges into a lively flame now and then that never goes out.
No matter how many lows you have. Don't stay low. Stir your joy back up again.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pam4him

May 15, 2018
Jacksonville
✟25,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to the family!! I'm so happy you made this decision. There may, no, there will be trials ahead, but keep your eyes on Him and you will be blessed and rewarded for your faith. I encourage you to keep growing your faith through Bible study, prayer, individual and corporate worship. Prayers you can find a strong Bible-led church to grow in. Again, Welcome Brother!

Upvote 0