Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
MY MARRIAGE IS HONESTLY...NOT GOOD...
I CAN'T TRULY UNDERSTAND WHY BUT I NEED PRAYER
I AM JUST LOOKING FOR 2 CHRISTIANS TO PRAY OVER US, EVEN HERE ON THIS FORUM
OUR INITIALS ARE OED AND NPD
CAN YOU PLEASE PRAY OUR MARRIAGE IS RESTORED AND CHRIST-CENTRED?
THIS IS MY LAST HOPE.....

David's Harp

Dec 7, 2021
Scotland
✟46,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
God Bless you NPD. I'll surely pray for you. I'm married also, and I understand that sometimes it feels like we may be walking a tightrope, especially if differences of opinion come in.

Heavenly Father, please come into this couples life. I pray that You will help them to see the underlying connection that they have between them, and in You, regardless of all the distraction of thought and circumstance that may come in. I don't know whether they were married in Your sight Lord, but if not, let them re-affirm their vows in Your sight. Let each of them, Lord, become established in You, for You are our true sustenance and basis of relationship. Let them come together in compassion and love, just like Your Son Jesus comes with His adoring Church. In His glorious name. Amen.

Upvote 0

NPD

Nov 19, 2022
OTTAWA
✟16,286.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
God Bless you NPD. I'll surely pray for you. I'm married also, and I understand that sometimes it feels like we may be walking a tightrope, especially if differences of opinion come in.

Heavenly Father, please come into this couples life. I pray that You will help them to see the underlying connection that they have between them, and in You, regardless of all the distraction of thought and circumstance that may come in. I don't know whether they were married in Your sight Lord, but if not, let them re-affirm their vows in Your sight. Let each of them, Lord, become established in You, for You are our true sustenance and basis of relationship. Let them come together in compassion and love, just like Your Son Jesus comes with His adoring Church. In His glorious name. Amen.

Thank you so much for the prayers.

Yes we did marry in a Born again Church and yes our marriage is recognized by the Lord

Both my husband and I have admitted this to each other

May I please ask you to join another Christian and pray for us?

I’ve literally tried everything I can think of except find 2 Christians to pray over us and my marriage is heading towards separation and divorce

I understand God hates D, but there’s just no evidence I can see we’re going to be ok I’m starting to question if perhaps a separation is in some way a part of His plans…

I’ve told God Thy Will be Done

This is why asking for prayer is my last resort

Upvote 0

Neostarwcc

We are saved purely by the work and grace of God.
Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟920,433.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married

Praying for you.

Reactions: NPD
Upvote 0

Brad D.

A Way Unknown
Aug 22, 2022
US
✟106,051.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
MAY I ASK WHEN YOU PRAYED, DID YOU SENSE ANYTHING FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT?
GOD BLESS YOU AGAIN
We prayed right after I posted. Maybe within 5 minutes. Yes I did Sense the Spirit in our prayers. My heart was very moved by your situation. I do feel the Lord was in our prayers. His love can burn through anything that chokes His Spirit from our life. All hurts, resentments, misunderstandings, Anger, all the little foxes that come and try to destroy the vine. We prayed He would melt through and power through until your hearts were filled with love for each other again, until there was weeping, and joy, and liberation in your home. Freedom! Until every seed of Satan, Every dark thing that tries to destroy your home, all of it would be broken through, your hearts liberated, your marriage freed. That His love would burn through, until His Spirit flows freely in your hearts again, and overflows with Love for each other once more.

Upvote 0

NPD

Nov 19, 2022
OTTAWA
✟16,286.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
We prayed right after I posted. Maybe within 5 minutes. Yes I did Sense the Spirit in our prayers. My heart was very moved by your situation. I do feel the Lord was in our prayers. His love can burn through anything that chokes His Spirit from our life. All hurts, resentments, misunderstandings, Anger, all the little foxes that come and try to destroy the vine. We prayed He would melt through and power through until your hearts were filled with love for each other again, until there was weeping, and joy, and liberation in your home. Freedom! Until every seed of Satan, Every dark thing that tries to destroy your home, all of it would be broken through, your hearts liberated, your marriage freed. That His love would burn through, until His Spirit flows freely in your hearts again, and overflows with Love for each other once more.
Wow that’s so beautiful and moving

Thank you so much

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Come this Thursday we will be marred 38years yet together more then 40. There were times I couldn't see the line holding us together. The song playing now says it all "Jeremey Camp" "Just give me Jesus". When we were very young and having problems are dear friends parents who were missionaries. What she said was so simple but marriage is not always 50/50 sometimes is 25/75 and then sometimes its 100/0. So taking SO many years to learn that its not she does or never does but what I do.

So "I" would put keep my eyes on Jesus.. And pray knowing He heard me. And give it.. hand it to Him. That reminds me few months ago we were in the car driving and I said about some problem we were having (not between each other) and said we just give this to Him...put our hands out and gave it to Him.. at that same moment the song said giving it to Jesus. I have learned in any problem if we keep it any part of it its very hard for Him for we must believe know He will help. Its faith. Its KNOWING He heard you its KNOWING He is working on it. One more

To help your faith. We think its only when we pray then He starts to work on it or answer. We lol again were driving home and I wanted to help my wife's faith. So I asked for something very hard.. yet for the 1st time in my life in the middle of the prayer I said " no..you already set in motion the answer before I even stopped praying. I just knew it. 10 min later He answered that prayer that people had choices. He answered.. for that to happen it would have taken days. Now not sure if it was really for my wife or He was showing me something because the moment it happened I cried and cried.

So KNOW when 2-3 pray He hears and He will answer "if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father who is in heaven.".

The thing I can not do never could do is make my wife think or make some choice. She has her free will. That may scare us sometimes but.. another one I remembered. My son was like 4 or so and in preschool there was this girl Adana that would have nothing what so ever to do with him. So I told him we will pray I said when were young its so easy for us to hear God but when we get older we allow things of this world to distract us. So He will whisper to her. Now why I said whisper I don't know. Well not very long after that I come to get him he gets up Adana gets up comes over hugs him.

You were never alone... I know He has cried ever tear with you and held you. So know we are praying and He hears.. in JESUS name. IF I offended or said something wrong forgive me never meant to

Upvote 0

NPD

Nov 19, 2022
OTTAWA
✟16,286.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Come this Thursday we will be marred 38years yet together more then 40. There were times I couldn't see the line holding us together. The song playing now says it all "Jeremey Camp" "Just give me Jesus". When we were very young and having problems are dear friends parents who were missionaries. What she said was so simple but marriage is not always 50/50 sometimes is 25/75 and then sometimes its 100/0. So taking SO many years to learn that its not she does or never does but what I do.

So "I" would put keep my eyes on Jesus.. And pray knowing He heard me. And give it.. hand it to Him. That reminds me few months ago we were in the car driving and I said about some problem we were having (not between each other) and said we just give this to Him...put our hands out and gave it to Him.. at that same moment the song said giving it to Jesus. I have learned in any problem if we keep it any part of it its very hard for Him for we must believe know He will help. Its faith. Its KNOWING He heard you its KNOWING He is working on it. One more

To help your faith. We think its only when we pray then He starts to work on it or answer. We lol again were driving home and I wanted to help my wife's faith. So I asked for something very hard.. yet for the 1st time in my life in the middle of the prayer I said " no..you already set in motion the answer before I even stopped praying. I just knew it. 10 min later He answered that prayer that people had choices. He answered.. for that to happen it would have taken days. Now not sure if it was really for my wife or He was showing me something because the moment it happened I cried and cried.

So KNOW when 2-3 pray He hears and He will answer "if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father who is in heaven.".

The thing I can not do never could do is make my wife think or make some choice. She has her free will. That may scare us sometimes but.. another one I remembered. My son was like 4 or so and in preschool there was this girl Adana that would have nothing what so ever to do with him. So I told him we will pray I said when were young its so easy for us to hear God but when we get older we allow things of this world to distract us. So He will whisper to her. Now why I said whisper I don't know. Well not very long after that I come to get him he gets up Adana gets up comes over hugs him.

You were never alone... I know He has cried ever tear with you and held you. So know we are praying and He hears.. in JESUS name. IF I offended or said something wrong forgive me never meant to
This was such a lovely gesture
Thank you so much
May I ask you and another Christian pray for us?
Initials are
NPD
&
OED

Upvote 0