• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The CF Faith Groups List has been updated. The Statement of Faith has also been updated (section on unorthodox Christian theology only). Please review both of these updates. If you would like to request a different faith group, please open a support ticket.

I just lost my job

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by mario1001, Oct 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. mario1001

mario1001 Newbie

+190
    Christian
    Single
    I got let go from my job today>part of me is sad ,part of me is relieved.Things weren't going well there.I was being told that I was too slow and they auditioned my co worker last week to see if they were faster,Seems they were.Now I need another job .Please pray that the LORD would open a door here for me or if not up north .In Jesus Name Amen

• Prayers Prayers x 8
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  2. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+87,795
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    :heart: Praying, Mario, that God mooooves quickly in opening up doors of blessings and extraordinary favor for you. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. drjean

drjean Senior Veteran Supporter CF Senior Ambassador Angels Team

+1,424
    Presbyterian
    Private
    :prayer: Ok Mario, praying that God will give you the job that suits you and that He wants for you! Enjoy the break, perhaps it won't last long!

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. Pilgrim

Pilgrim Walk In The Light Supporter

+6,148
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Praying for you, Mario. God's will be done. :praying:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  5. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's

+2,077
    Messianic
    Private
    Praying for a good job for you, Mario, in due time, and all the provision you need.

6. Go Braves

Go Braves Well-Known Member

+1,780
    United States
    Baptist
    In Relationship
    US-Republican
    Prayers for you to find a new, better job real quick.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  7. Catherineanne

Catherineanne Gone

+4,178
    Anglican
    Private
    Lord, have mercy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  8. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+87,795
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    :heart: Praying, Mario, that God alleviates any discouragement and is the Lifter of your head, and strengthens and sustains you, as only He can do, during this time of transition and such a trying chapter, as this chapter closes, and a new chapter opens, chock full of healing for you and your family, and blessings falling like rain, and extraordinary favor. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
  9. Little Lantern

Little Lantern "The spirit of man is the candle of the LORD." Supporter

+1,328
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Father, I pray that You would give @mario1001 ears to hear Your leading and an open mind in this search for a new job. May @mario1001 be conscious of Your love and care in this transition.

10. Greg Merrill

Greg Merrill Well-Known Member

+2,292
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Republican
    Father, I pray for Mario, that this experience and time in his life will draw him closer to You. I pray that he will better see the big picture, and that jobs are just details in it. I pray that he will continue to share with You his problem of not having a job, and his need of provision and direction from You. I pray that You will teach him about keeping his focus on You in the times he doesn't have a job, and in the times he does have a job. I pray that he will see himself as Your employee whether having a secular job or not, Colossians 4:22-24. I pray that this experience will be so good for him he will relate it to Psalms 30:11 and view oncoming trials, tests, needs as opportunities to see You do great things in his life. Amen.

11. LastAcorn99

LastAcorn99 Active Member

+195
    Non-Denom
    Private
    I’m sorry about this, Mario. Know that I’ll be praying for you, asking the Lord to provide for your needs and open doors for you to find work. Grace and peace to you!

12. Curtis.Hilliker

Curtis.Hilliker This valley gonna end soon?

+127
    United States
    Charismatic
    Engaged
    CA-Conservatives
    My Heavenly Father God, thank you for being our great provider. God, please open an employment door for Mario soon, in Jesus name amen.

13. Stabat Mater

Stabat Mater AgnusDei,qui tollis peccata mundi,dona nobis pacem Supporter

+4,574
    Norway
    Catholic
    Celibate
    Praying for you.