Jan 3, 2013
✟113,491.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I got let go from my job today>part of me is sad ,part of me is relieved.Things weren't going well there.I was being told that I was too slow and they auditioned my co worker last week to see if they were faster,Seems they were.Now I need another job .Please pray that the LORD would open a door here for me or if not up north .In Jesus Name Amen

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I got let go from my job today>part of me is sad ,part of me is relieved.Things weren't going well there.I was being told that I was too slow and they auditioned my co worker last week to see if they were faster,Seems they were.Now I need another job .Please pray that the LORD would open a door here for me or if not up north .In Jesus Name Amen

:heart: Praying, Mario, that God mooooves quickly in opening up doors of blessings and extraordinary favor for you. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praying for you, Mario. God's will be done. :praying:

Upvote 0

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed

Lord, have mercy.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: Praying, Mario, that God alleviates any discouragement and is the Lifter of your head, and strengthens and sustains you, as only He can do, during this time of transition and such a trying chapter, as this chapter closes, and a new chapter opens, chock full of healing for you and your family, and blessings falling like rain, and extraordinary favor. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

Last edited:
Reactions: mario1001
Upvote 0

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father, I pray that You would give @mario1001 ears to hear Your leading and an open mind in this search for a new job. May @mario1001 be conscious of Your love and care in this transition.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray for Mario, that this experience and time in his life will draw him closer to You. I pray that he will better see the big picture, and that jobs are just details in it. I pray that he will continue to share with You his problem of not having a job, and his need of provision and direction from You. I pray that You will teach him about keeping his focus on You in the times he doesn't have a job, and in the times he does have a job. I pray that he will see himself as Your employee whether having a secular job or not, Colossians 4:22-24. I pray that this experience will be so good for him he will relate it to Psalms 30:11 and view oncoming trials, tests, needs as opportunities to see You do great things in his life. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums