Mableton
✟15,619.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So on Friday, I hate my first date ever with my a girl that I like who goes to my church. We've been friends for a while, and I have liked her for over 2 years now so me taking her out after all this time was very special for me, and her as well since we are both very new to this whole "boy/girl" pursuit sort of thing. We went to go see Glass which was something that she was really interested in seeing. Personally I didn't really care, I just wanted us to go see a movie and I'm glad that we did. Before the date, I was extremely nervous because I didn't know what to say and I though it would be awkward because there would be nothing to talk about but I prayed about it and it went well. For the entire car ride there we were laughing and making jokes about everything, and just asking random questions. It was funny because I had conversation topics in my head but we never even got to those since the conversation just flowed so naturally. There were some moments of silence during our conversation but they weren't for very long. I learned that we have lots of chemistry and we both are a little bit nervous when its just the two of us alone. For example when I first saw her walking up to my car when I wen to pick her up I was SUPER nervous and even when she got in the car I was super nervous and she could tell and she just laughed and told me there was nothing to be nervous about (that was a lie btw) but as the night went on I opened up and we had alot of fun. There is even this running joke between us that will probably stay between us for a long time. So basically, when I went to pick her up, she asked me to wait in my car for her (the reason why is personal and one I'd rather not share) and that's what I did, but I didn't notice her walk up to my car and when I did it was to late. Me being insanely stupid, I opened the door from the inside rather than walking out and opening the door for her and when she got in she was like "wow, that was very gentlemen like" and I that point I face palmed myself like a million times. Then I made her get out the car and I walked around and I opened the door for her like a true gentlemen. After that when we got to the movie theater and parked I made her wait in the car until I got around and open the door for her and let her out. I pretty much did this each and every time when we got out the car, and when we were just walking anywhere for that matter. Then if she got out the car without my opening the door for her I would make her get back in the car and have me open the door for her because you know. Respect wamen. Now, every time I see her get out of a car or go through a door without me opening it I make her go back and allow me to do it for her mainly because I love being a gentlemen to her but also because it makes her laugh and I like to make her happy. There were plenty of other special moments during our time together but I'd rather keep those between us since they were very special. I just want to say thank you guys for all your advice that you have given me over the past few months concerning this topic. Now I just have to pray and see what God has in store for our relationship. Sorry for the long post

TL: DR - I went on a date with a girl I've had a crush on for almost 2 years and it was a night I won't forget.