United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I could really use the prayers for when I am in college. Let us pray:

"Dear God, we pray that you guide me in college. We ask that you provide me with a bright future. In your name we pray, Amen."

GraceTruthLove

Christian
Apr 26, 2014
✟35,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I could really use the prayers for when I am in college. Let us pray:

"Dear God, we pray that you guide me in college. We ask that you provide me with a bright future. In your name we pray, Amen."

Lord, thank You for bringing Sarsath this far. Thank you that he has his eyes on the future. Please help him to pursue Your kingdom first as he moves forward, and to commit everything he does to You, for then You will make his paths straight and sure!

College is not an easy (or cheap) endeavor. Please be with him as he goes forward with this. Please be his provision and his wisdom to make the right decisions. Please be his peace and strength in this brand new stage of his life. I pray Sarsath will be a light for You, and that he will take refuge in your strength, no matter what kind of challenges he will face. For in You, we are more than conquerors. Amen!

Upvote 0

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Site Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,924,990.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Praying for you @Sarsath.

Also, :tutu:CONGRATULATIONS:tutu: on your graduation as well.

God bless you! (Jeremiah 29:11)

Lord, thank You for bringing Sarsath this far. Thank you that he has his eyes on the future. Please help him to pursue Your kingdom first as he moves forward, and to commit everything he does to You, for then You will make his paths straight and sure!

College is not an easy (or cheap) endeavor. Please be with him as he goes forward with this. Please be his provision and his wisdom to make the right decisions. Please be his peace and strength in this brand new stage of his life. I pray Sarsath will be a light for You, and that he will take refuge in your strength, no matter what kind of challenges he will face. For in You, we are more than conquerors. Amen!
Parts of your prayer reminded me of a short quote by Pastor Mark Driscoll (which I'll try to find and add at the bottom of this post).

--David

quote-we-re-not-to-follow-our-hearts-we-re-to-guard-our-hearts-mark-driscoll-145-99-02.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0